User Tag List

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

does motivation for life come back?

Hey guys, just a quick question.....I know this PFS takes away dopamine and other neuro transmitters...etc
    but does the motivation for doing things comes back from the first cycle of the androhard? (on my 6th day)
    been doing the program for about 6 months now (herb rotation and cold showers, breathing etc) and my motivation for the "up and go" is still shit....

did you guys get a huge surge of "want to achieve things in life" later on in the program when those neuro-transmitters eventually come back?
    I just feel like doing f#ck all.....pretty much all the time...
    the only thing that gets me going in the morning is the gym routine as I know that is a part of healing....but after that workout I don't feel like chasing my dreams or wanting to just experience life...

Hopefully this will improve.....this is far more important to me than the sexual sides.

thanks fellas.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 covfefe42's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes absolutely. My motivation for life and to achieve my dreams is greater than it's ever been. When I first crashed I could care less about my goals and who I wanted to be, all I wanted was my health back.

It's insane how once you start seeing improvements and thinking about PFS less, your drive for achieving your goals goes way up.

I understand where you're coming from, believe me. Keep following the protocol brother

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks mate appreciate your response! good motivation least I know it will come back......I guess it comes down to not being hard on yourself too much......mentally allowing ourselves to go through this phase until healing comes.....I am not gonna beat myself down because of not being unmotivated in life....rather say to myself......'its okay you feel like this for now' when everyone is charged up and living life to not get demotivated by my lack of being a action taker. I spent my last couple thousand I had on a online course but cant get through most days because of lack of drive and concentration issues.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea man it does and I’m not even fully recovered yet. I remember for 1-2 months after crashing barely caring enough to shower, I was a mess. As I got better I’m competitive and have that drive again to be the best version of myself. You’ll get there too bro