Quote Originally Posted by dogglaw View Post
refeed done. back on protocol, including pine pollen and probiotics everyday. had a nice little upswing a couple days ago and now i'm a bit down again. in my upswing i felt some things come back online in a way they haven't in a while. i saw some clarity, hung out with close friends, and i made some goals. anxiety/fog wasn't all the way out, but it was a lot better.

now down again, it just kind of hurts and i the strong negative emotions of anxious fog are back. i try my best to fight it, but that state can be a real bitch. having had so much experience with it at this point, i truly wouldn't wish that feeling on anyone.

i've also been getting a lot of food cravings that are hard to ignore when i feel down. but i'm trying. i'm not eating processed garbage or anything of that nature, but i at times feel like i'm eating too much and eating to cope. but, forward is the way. progress feels really slow when you're low, but its happening. i just have to stay the course.
Hey brother, I’m a fellow brain fog sufferer too. Also a student. I know how hard it can be with fog and anxiety. If it helps, go check out my thread and find the post I made about ending my fast and hitting an upswing. It’s all part of the course man, things are improving drastically later on down the line so just keep at it and remember you’ll be fine.