User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    Well, suggestion for citrulline+ beetroot was given couple of weeks ago when your libido went up a bit, but erection quality was not great so thats were these two can do a great job. Now, in meantime things went bit sideways. E2 is a main contributor to both libido and erection quality- and your E2 is all over the place, and probably rest of your hormones as well- so thats first thing to sort out.
    As for beetroot- I buy them at grocerie shop, weekly supply cost me around 2-3 $.
    In my interest in making things better, it seems I may have tried to put the cart before the horse.

FYI, I ended up getting beetroot on Ebay. 1 pound of powder for about $15+ shipping.
    Last edited by burlyman30; 02-10-2013 at 01:05 AM.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If I can add something to this thread I will tell that citruline is weak arginase inhibitor (as many aminoacids are)and as such can mitigate fast loss of arginine in your blood shortly after it makes way to the bloodstream.It's also a clever way to give more arginine gradually as it converts into arginine in kidneys minutes after ingested. I'm using 3 grams of citrulline along with other arginase inhibitors(stevioside,ginseng root extract, norvalineall in small 100-200mg range) some 30 minutes before workout only then I add some AAKG to Intraworkout drink but still not so much as I have citrulline already turning slowly into arginine in my body
    Last edited by szary; 03-12-2013 at 07:52 PM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was using 5,000mg of AAKG, 3 grams of citrulline malate and 1,500mg of L-ornithine. It was a great concoction.