User Tag List

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Propeciahelp forum

What is your opinion about propeciahelp? Do you find a useful forum for those who have PFS or do you think it only gets in the way? I'm finding it a bad place to spend my days, as my anxiety only increases when reading the worst cases of PFS.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bankai9000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's the reason people suicide. Fuck that place

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hulk Smash's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Theres something off about that place

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    especially if you're in the early phases, stay the hell off that site man. there's a lot of hysteria, people saying shit like that pfs is uncurable, people trying and failing at cures. its no good.

i would honestly say that you'll have a hard time finding a better resource for pfs than this forum. things are laid out, and there's a substantial community and culture of support. swole source has the good guys B)

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dogglaw View Post
    especially if you're in the early phases, stay the hell off that site man. there's a lot of hysteria, people saying shit like that pfs is uncurable, people trying and failing at cures. its no good.

i would honestly say that you'll have a hard time finding a better resource for pfs than this forum. things are laid out, and there's a substantial community and culture of support. swole source has the good guys B)
    100% agree. I agree PropeciaHelp has good intentions, but it gets overshadowed with guys constantly measuring dicks about who's life is more fucked. There are a few really good threads that are helpful, but it's nothing that isn't already on the TMO protocol.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m not even sure if Propecia”Help” has good intentions. It’s a bunch of mostly suicidal guys who are wallowing in their suffering. They argue over who has worse symptoms, compare symptoms, complain about Merck, etc. Some of them have been at it for 10+ years posting the same stuff. Most of them will still be posting there in 20 or 30 years, which is pretty sad.

I think some of them, deep down, do not want to get better.

Having PFS makes them victims, which means they do not feel responsible for not trying. They allow themselves to quit their jobs and move in with their parents, not work out, and just play video games or watch TV while claiming that their brain fog is now too severe to do anything else.

They insist that anyone who managed to recover is a fraud and/or never had PFS. They’re waiting for a company to invent a cure, or they’re donating to a foundation that will never find a cure. They don’t trust CD even though he posted for YEARS trying everything under the sun - and then when he found something that worked, they all turned on him instead of actually trying to get better.

PropeciaHelp is not a good resource, I would avoid it entirely.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bankai9000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^ this, they don't have good intentions. It's the complete opposite. There's not one poster who didn't get banned for sharing his recovery story besides Ozeph maybe, and that's only cuz he's still not fully recovered. If someone comes back and shares a recovery story he gets instantly banned and the post deleted before members even see it. That's why there are almost no new recovery stories, they have only the old ones since they can't just get rid of them unnoticed.

They create an idea of PFS being something permanent and an epigenetic change unknown to mankind. Which is absolute bullshit. We're just mostly too young to know about all the shit that's happening to people, just watch some documentaries about unhealthy people. TONS of people get completely messed up above the age of 40 out of "NOWHERE" and live their lives with unfixeable diseases bombarded with pharma medicine, which has not so rare the same sides we experienced. Thousands of people on facebook with similar issues like we have who didn't even take fin or ssri's.

A great idea came from a guy on PPH that to get rid of Fin your body changes your whole gutbiome into a very shitone(he got banned ofc), so unless you fix that you won't heal. Which might also explain why fasting and focusing on a good diet regimen helps almost EVERYBODY while others are stuck in it forever.

Cold showers and sauna for example directly influence your gutbiome, with a bad gutbiome there's no way you won't have brainfog or mental sides, or won't create nutritional deficiencies. In the end it's just as outlayed here, focus on all aspects. Health will get you back on track.
    Last edited by Bankai9000; 01-17-2020 at 06:40 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 RickTheRuler's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Propeciahelp forum

Quote Originally Posted by LetsGo View Post
    I’m not even sure if Propecia”Help” has good intentions. It’s a bunch of mostly suicidal guys who are wallowing in their suffering. They argue over who has worse symptoms, compare symptoms, complain about Merck, etc. Some of them have been at it for 10+ years posting the same stuff. Most of them will still be posting there in 20 or 30 years, which is pretty sad.

I think some of them, deep down, do not want to get better.

Having PFS makes them victims, which means they do not feel responsible for not trying. They allow themselves to quit their jobs and move in with their parents, not work out, and just play video games or watch TV while claiming that their brain fog is now too severe to do anything else.

They insist that anyone who managed to recover is a fraud and/or never had PFS. They’re waiting for a company to invent a cure, or they’re donating to a foundation that will never find a cure. They don’t trust CD even though he posted for YEARS trying everything under the sun - and then when he found something that worked, they all turned on him instead of actually trying to get better.

PropeciaHelp is not a good resource, I would avoid it entirely.
    This..... that victim mentality, even if you don’t want to get better don’t throw away your life & quit your purpose and hobbies etc.. the symptoms suck but other people live with worse incurable shit..

Honestly looking back I think a person can live with PFS.. I mean maybe sometimes he’d have to use dick pills or whatever, but I think a lot of my suffering in the beginning was not knowing that I could get better. I basically didn’t believe in any regimen including this one, but I STILL did it.. even at its worst I never understood the need to stop working or whatever.. my anxiety was probably the biggest thing that made my quality of life shit. Yeah other things felt off but it wasn’t so life changing...I also had a separate anxiety of the whole Situation on top of being anxious from being hormonally impaired, I was super shocked psychologically that I actually crashed and saw the whole thing screw up right before my eyes... but say I would’ve kept my cool, it wouldn’t have been as bad and dramatic that I made recovery seem to be. Once I had sex though a lot of my angst went away. A lot of it is just getting over your own bullshit..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    That site started out with the best of intentions. But any type of person who would go to the lengths that many of the guys over there have gone to try and discredit the work that is being done here, it's clearly obvious that they are not coming from the right mind set.....at all. I mean the amount of time is unbelievable. It just goes to show you how sad some peoples lives are. I actually feel sorry for many of them. Even the ones that were bashing me. Those poor saps have the answers they need right here and yet they just can't get out of there own way. Very sad.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"