User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I ate whatever cheese I wanted. And yes, that included American. Aside from that, I would eat sour cream and when backloading, ice cream. But no, I never drank milk. I know this is a ridiculous train of thought, but something about it just grosses me out....it all started when I visited a dairy farm. I think milk is vile. But you concentrate that vile milk into cheese, and I'm all about it....lol.

Hell yeah I ate french fries. And there is nothing wrong with white potatoes. Great for back loading.

As a side note, I wouldn't say that the diet here is full paleo, but for the most part it's close enough to be considered a modified paleo diet.

Dude, are you saying we could get away with the occasional french fries and ice cream? This would be ground breaking lol. Obviously I'm talking in moderation.

Sorry to hijack your thread Bowsa, I couldn't not ask haha.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    Dude, are you saying we could get away with the occasional french fries and ice cream? This would be ground breaking lol. Obviously I'm talking in moderation.

Sorry to hijack your thread Bowsa, I couldn't not ask haha.
    When backloading all bets are off. As long as you stay away from the dietary allergens, yes, french fries and ice cream for snack....
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowsa View Post
    @Cdsnuts do I wait until diet and exercise is in place for a couple weeks before starting herb cycling?
    Once refed, you can start the herbs right away. The sooner you start, the sooner the benefits.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been taking the herbs a few days now and doing the workouts. Was feeling a boost of libido all day from the horny goat weed and just met some girl from tinder who offered to give me head. Anyways I met up with this girl pulled into a parking lot, she started sucking and I just could not get hard at all it was embarrassing. I think it was mostly performance anxiety cuz I’ve had sex with my ex hundreds of times including oral and the first time with her I couldnt get hard either but after I got more comfortable and opened up to her I could. Idk this was just an embarrassing experience for me, I wasn’t too attracted to the girl but head is head. Anyway anyone have some tips on combatting performance anxiety. I have another date on Sunday and this girl is actually hot, she’s been sending me nudes and stuff so I’m thinking something’s gonna do down after our coffee date.

- - - Updated - - -

I need a rebound to get over my ex and can’t be having this shit happen again especially with the hot girl I’m meeting Sunday. So if anyone has tips on combatting performance anxiety let me know, thanks.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowsa View Post
    Been taking the herbs a few days now and doing the workouts. Was feeling a boost of libido all day from the horny goat weed and just met some girl from tinder who offered to give me head. Anyways I met up with this girl pulled into a parking lot, she started sucking and I just could not get hard at all it was embarrassing. I think it was mostly performance anxiety cuz I’ve had sex with my ex hundreds of times including oral and the first time with her I couldnt get hard either but after I got more comfortable and opened up to her I could. Idk this was just an embarrassing experience for me, I wasn’t too attracted to the girl but head is head. Anyway anyone have some tips on combatting performance anxiety. I have another date on Sunday and this girl is actually hot, she’s been sending me nudes and stuff so I’m thinking something’s gonna do down after our coffee date.

- - - Updated - - -

I need a rebound to get over my ex and can’t be having this shit happen again especially with the hot girl I’m meeting Sunday. So if anyone has tips on combatting performance anxiety let me know, thanks.
    You need to be in a place where your anxiety is minimized otherwise your brain will be your own worst enemy. Try some breathing/meditation prior to meeting up with her. But given the fact that you have no problem having sex and this has happened before, it's most likely all in your head.

And you don't NEED a rebound.....you dont' need any woman, period. They are there for your pleasure. Try and reframe the situation. It is what you let it be, everytime.

It's no big deal, it's just sex.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah you’re right man, I’ve been mostly depressed about this breakup as we were together for 2 years and it’s just like all this shit hit me at once like starting the protocol with a water fast and having to take a semester off from school to do it and then breaking up with my gf at the same time and having no friends around cuz they’re all at school has been tough. I don’t need a rebound but I’d like to fuck around with some other chicks. I’ll take your advice on the meditation and I know it was just in my head because I was stressed.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 RickTheRuler's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My Road to Recovery

Keep on fucking!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk