User Tag List

Thread: Dental surgery

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dental surgery

Alright guys so shitty thing happened today, I broke my front tooth out again (I致e had a crown for about a decade) and now I値l have to go get a crown put on. That or I can walk around looking like a moron.

I知 nervous because I know they値l probably give me a shot of some sort of chemical or whatever to numb me, is this going to set me back a ton? Any advice?

Thanks.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    Alright guys so shitty thing happened today, I broke my front tooth out again (I’ve had a crown for about a decade) and now I’ll have to go get a crown put on. That or I can walk around looking like a moron.

I’m nervous because I know they’ll probably give me a shot of some sort of chemical or whatever to numb me, is this going to set me back a ton? Any advice?

Thanks.
    It's not going to set you back so don't even waste time in stressing over it. Regardless, it's something you have to do.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Novocane is not going to hurt you, and like CD said, you don’t really have a choice. You’re not going to get dental surgery with no anestesia, or walk around with broken teeth, so you gotta do what you gotta do.

However, if the dentist tries to give you a prescription painkiller for the recovery period, I would just rely on Advil for a few days (if needed) rather than taking a hardcore narcotic like oxycontin.