Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
No shower? wtf? lol. Looks like you're going to be dipping yourself into an ice cold tub my man.......

I know, I know, the site needs some TLC. Over the next few months not only is it going to be updated, but the look is going to be changed and it's generally going to get a nice facelift to make it look much more professional. After that, I'm going to start actively marketing the site.

My main business has been going nuts so that's been keeping me proper busy over the past few months. I actually went a month or two without checking into this forum, which I generally don't like doing as I like to keep my finger on the pulse so to speak. But the "day job" is where I make my money, so that's where most of my attention has been.
No shower! I've been running in a cold bath after I bathe Joe and chilling in it. Sometimes if I cba ill use Mark Wilsons Mason jar method and just cool the boys.

So I'm back on the stronglifts program, if you guys are already kinda strong I fully recommend a 5x5 workout, I feel like hitting those big compound lifts as heavy you can really boosts my overall wellbeing.

My supplements could give CD a run for their money if anyone is interested I'm happy to post at a later date.

Hope you guys are doing well.

Entropy.