User Tag List

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Picked up the YS Royal Jelly. Is this a supp you all encourage taking daily with pine pollen powder, or do you cycle it?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratchet View Post
    Picked up the YS Royal Jelly. Is this a supp you all encourage taking daily with pine pollen powder, or do you cycle it?
    CD says on his website that you can take it daily. I personally cycle it though.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guys,

This question has undoubtedly been answered, and I’ve looked for the answer for the past 30 mins, truly.

I just pulled trigger on herbs and am awaiting delivery.

My question: has anyone discontinued herbs for a prolonged period of time w/o any detriment? I don’t doubt the “once you understand the benefits, you’ll never go back” logic. I follow this principle in exercise, diet, etc. and will in certain disciplines until the day I die. BUT, I don’t want to live a life propped up by pine trees and fulvic acid. I made that fucking mistake already when I fucktardedly concluded, “fin for life isn’t such a bad trade-off for my hair”. Point being, I’m seeking a full recovery, to which I will continue to optimize regardless afterwords. But by my definition, optimization/recovery means no regression after dropping supps though. I read all the stickies, so please don’t refer me to the definition of recovery. Just looking for some anecdotes here. Regardless, starting herb cycle here soon, just another kid looking for some reassurance and coddling.

Also, took .625mg Royal Jelly for two days in a row. Experienced overwhelming anxiety/emotional breakdowns after 2nd day. Felt similar to attacks during onset of fin sides.

Before some of you here who are taking Royal Jelly become concerned, know that I have been extremely stressed from my recent breakup. This is 95% the contributing factor to what has been going on and is definitely exacerbating my downswing. I’m doing my best to manage it, but breakups are mindfucks.

Either way, I researched Royal Jelly & and how it influences androgens. All I quickly gathered was that it’s mentioned in congruence with DHEA and estrogen metabolism/chelation in the liver. Considering the high aromatization activity of PFS guys, the DHEA to E1 pathway, and the fact that my liver seems to have shit the bed lately, just curious if you guys would give any credence to the fact that my panic attack/breakdown could have been greatly influenced by royal jelly (physiologically) by jacking up my E some how. Probably not.

I’ve back burner’d it since and will try incorporating it back once I feel like I’ll be able to differentiate its effects from everything else going on.

Feeling positive, all the best.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Bankai I agree that fasting is excellent route for liver repair; however, I dropped almost 15lbs in five days on my last fast (169-155lbs). I’d like to at least stack some weight and gains back on (rebounded to ~164lbs post-fast), as well as keep my hormone levels balanced for a period of time before I fast again.

@Maxout I am picking up some TUDCA today. Thank you for your input!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anybody here experience a sort of facial numbness? I have been experiencing, along with everything else now, a sort of numbness on my cheeks and cheek bones. It almost feels flushed, but it’s not. It almost feels like walking into a hot room after being out in the cold for a while. I don’t know how to describe it.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Anybody here experience a sort of facial numbness? I have been experiencing, along with everything else now, a sort of numbness on my cheeks and cheek bones. It almost feels flushed, but it’s not. It almost feels like walking into a hot room after being out in the cold for a while. I don’t know how to describe it.
    It's normal. Nerve issues. It'll pass along with everything else. I had this myself. Some times it would feel like I was wearing a mask.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guys,

This question has undoubtedly been answered, and I’ve looked for the answer for the past 30 mins, truly.

My question: has anyone discontinued herbs for a prolonged period of time w/o any detriment? I don’t doubt the “once you understand the benefits, you’ll never go back” logic. I follow this principle in exercise, diet, etc. and will in certain disciplines until the day I die. BUT, I don’t want to live a life propped up by pine trees and fulvic acid. I made that fucking mistake already when I fucktardedly concluded, “fin for life isn’t such a bad trade-off for my hair”. Point being, I’m seeking a full recovery, to which I will continue to optimize regardless afterwords. But by my definition, optimization/recovery means no regression after dropping supps though. I read all the stickies, so please don’t refer me to the definition of recovery. Just looking for some anecdotes here. Regardless, starting herb cycle here soon, just another kid looking for some reassurance and coddling.

Also, took .625mg Royal Jelly for two days in a row. Experienced overwhelming anxiety/emotional breakdowns after 2nd day. Felt similar to attacks during onset of fin sides.

Before some of you here who are taking Royal Jelly become concerned, know that I have been extremely stressed from my recent breakup. This is 95% the contributing factor to what has been going on and is definitely exacerbating my downswing. I’m doing my best to manage it, but breakups are mindfucks.

Either way, I researched Royal Jelly & and how it influences androgens. All I quickly gathered was that it’s mentioned in congruence with DHEA and estrogen metabolism/chelation in the liver. Considering the high aromatization activity of PFS guys, the DHEA to E1 pathway, and the fact that my liver seems to have shit the bed lately, just curious if you guys would give any credence to the fact that my panic attack/breakdown could have been greatly influenced by royal jelly (physiologically) by jacking up my E some how. Probably not.

I’ve back burner’d it since and will try incorporating it back once I feel like I’ll be able to differentiate its effects from everything else going on.

I haven’t been on herbs the past year or so. PFS is dead man, it’s not a “prop”.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guys,

I ordered about 21 different herbs, I cycle 17 I think. Royal Jelly was one of the 3 or 4 that I have binned currently. They aren't all going to agree with you. Basically, for now I have it binned until later on I may decide to give it another go when my body can tolerate it better.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    It's normal. Nerve issues. It'll pass along with everything else. I had this myself. Some times it would feel like I was wearing a mask.
    Can confirm. The first 6 months caused a lot of face tingling and numbness. And often not just in the face. Feet, legs, hands, arms, penis, etc. but has since subsided.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hulk Smash's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guys,

Maxout answered your question about how long the herbs must be taken for.

Further perspective is that whether or not it were a prop, there isn't much choice anyway.
    Also consider that everyone's recovery journey is ultimately the unique path said man will carve out for himself. In other words, every mans discipline level is different and that level of discipline is what makes the difference not only in recovery but also life in general.

Do not base your path on the results of others. Remember that your mind, body and soul are unique. Yes you crashed like every man who took fin has BUT what each man rebuilds himself to is in no way equal.