User Tag List

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    You’re going to have impacted sleep on these prohormones due to the effect on GABA. My sleep was always worse on cycle. Also, the remainder of your issues on this cycle scream low estrogen. If you can confirm this on a blood test, my recommendation would be to try Alpha Four. 4 Andro was a godsend to me on this journey as it kept me from having extremely low estrogen on prohormone cycles. I incorporated it on my third cycle during recovery.
    I have prior bloods, but nothing current.
    Estradiol range: (7.6-42.6 pg/mL)

6/29/20: 12.9 pg/mL
    9/24/20: 19.7 pg/mL
    1/25/21: 21.1 pg/mL

My corresponding T (ng/dL) & Free T levels (pg/mL):

6/29/20: 390, 7.7
    9/24/20: 472, 13.9
    1/25/21: 702, 19.5

In reality, my E2 level is actually perfect right in the 20s, and it tracks with my T levels, so ratio seems good. I’ve just seen those lower end levels, so I know I’m prone to low E. I’ll continue to take it slow and evaluate as I go. Should I lay off the cruciferous veggies?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratchet_V2 View Post
    Day 4. Started at 1 pump, then 2 pumps for two days. Going to give 3 a go and see what happens. I have a feeling 2-3 will be my sweet spot.

My vascularity and muscle hardness is already off the chain. It was noticeable by day 2. Slight libido/EQ increase on day two as well, but haven’t seen it since. Already experiencing some achy joints, couldn’t even skateboard cause my big toe hurt to push. Also, my sleep
    Is definitely more fragmented. I’m only waking up 1-2x, which is fine, but I’m exhausted. It’s like I’m sleeping and reaping none of the benefits. Serious bags under my eyes. Other than that, some weird, vivid dreams cause I’m anxious about this whole thing, & that’s that.

Q: will I retain the body comp benefits of this cycle afterwards, or will I soften up, grow tits, and never be able to attain the natural body physique I had before cause of suppression? Or will my t explode?
    Is that something that you think I would recommend for you guys? Come on man.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I have prior bloods, but nothing current.
    Estradiol range: (7.6-42.6 pg/mL)

6/29/20: 12.9 pg/mL
    9/24/20: 19.7 pg/mL
    1/25/21: 21.1 pg/mL

My corresponding T (ng/dL) & Free T levels (pg/mL):

6/29/20: 390, 7.7
    9/24/20: 472, 13.9
    1/25/21: 702, 19.5

In reality, my E2 level is actually perfect right in the 20s, and it tracks with my T levels, so ratio seems good. I’ve just seen those lower end levels, so I know I’m prone to low E. I’ll continue to take it slow and evaluate as I go. Should I lay off the cruciferous veggies?
    No.

If you're running low, as Maxout suggested....and as I suggest, have a bottle of alpha 4 on hand. Keep the veggies, add estrogen.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 10. 3-4 pumps seems to be the sweet spot. I haven’t tried 5 yet but will later on. Feeling generally good, nothing too crazy in either direction. A little more energy in the morning, a little more malaise towards the end of the day. Very mild joint aches in some areas, but nothing to worry about. I actually feel more fatigued in the gym, surprisingly. Flickers of some libido here and there. I’m sleeping fairly well, a few disturbances, but still waking up feeling tired, unlike before. Hair is more dry and straw-like, hoping it doesn’t start falling out – fuck it. Kind of already looking forward to jumping back on the herbs. The ‘alpha’ feeling everyone talks about is definitely a nice reminder of what I used to feel like, calm amidst the chaos. Not an anxious twat. Wish you boys all the best!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Started dabbing a bit of UH on my big, thick shaft. I’ll let you guys know how it goes.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yo man. Saw your post, hmu I can link you a discord channel that has pretty much everything… but tbh, after a few experiences with Shiljait don’t really believe in the whole pelvic thing.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 17. I’ve been applying 4 pumps w/ good results, as in low turbulence and general stability. I haven’t experienced anything crazy in either direction, but I’d say that my overall mood and day-to-day has been pretty good. I was able to quit nicotine this cycle, which I was hesitant about trying, since I’m normally a wreck after for an extended amount of time. This go around I only lost like two nights of sleep and I’m feeling pretty good with almost no brain fog (reason I was using it in the first place). The only negative I’ve noticed in the last few days is lack of morning wood.

My questions are the following:

1) Should I increase to 5 pumps, and if so, when?

2) a few guys lately have suggested going 4 weeks for the first cycle. I was going to do 5, but 4 is more appealing to me because ill be going on a fishing trip for a week in August and a trip with a girl for a week after that. I’d like to be back up and running by then, especially for the trip with the girl, so the more weeks of PCT I can fit in beforehand the better. 4 weeks would give me 12 days of PCT before fishing trip, 20 days before trip with girl. 5 weeks would give me 5 days before fishing trip, 13 days before girl.

Let me know!

Ratchet

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 21? Idk – feeling about the same still. Been waking up at full mast, although my sleep still blows. I’ve probably averaged 6 hours a night this cycle. Joints are starting to be a little more poppy, general fatigue towards the end of the day is starting to become more noticeable. Im going to try and run this bottle out this next week and call it at 4 weeks. I’ve enjoyed the cycle & think I’ll have another here in the future, plus I don’t want to overdo it before I head out on vacation. Im slightly worried that I won’t be able to get my herbs through customs, so I’m curious – how bad would it be if I came off cycle, PCT’d for a week and half, and then didn’t run anything for two weeks while on vacation? Im going to do everything I can to avoid that, but its a possibility…

Thanks guys, wish you all well.

Ratchet

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, hair is shedding like a motherfucker now. Is this a good sign?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 21? Idk – feeling about the same still. Been waking up at full mast, although my sleep still blows. I’ve probably averaged 6 hours a night this cycle. Joints are starting to be a little more poppy, general fatigue towards the end of the day is starting to become more noticeable. Im going to try and run this bottle out this next week and call it at 4 weeks. I’ve enjoyed the cycle & think I’ll have another here in the future, plus I don’t want to overdo it before I head out on vacation. Im slightly worried that I won’t be able to get my herbs through customs, so I’m curious – how bad would it be if I came off cycle, PCT’d for a week and half, and then didn’t run anything for two weeks while on vacation? Im going to do everything I can to avoid that, but its a possibility…

Thanks guys, wish you all well.

Ratchet
    I've taken herbs through customs in multiple countries with little to no issue. You should be fine. Also, hair shedding is a good sign if that's something that you had pre-fin, in my opinion.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.