Quote Originally Posted by HOPE View Post
Changing erections by positions, alternating between hard flaccid and long flaccid, loss of size and girth, hourglass, balls either stuck to your body and or completely hung down.

This is CPPS brother.
You’re in very good shape, so I’m sure doing DCT or a similar routine for 6-9 months will bring you back from the dead.
Hmu. I already sent you a DM - before entering down the PSSD rabbit hole, I went down the HF/CPPS one. It is indeed what you suffer from, but it could be aggravated by gene expression related to fin, so simply continue the protocol, and add in the resistance stretching at night. I promise you’ll post your recovery story in a year’s time max.

Please, Ratchet, don’t ignore this. Seeing you try to figure out what it is when it’s so clearly obvious hurts me as I struggle deeply with PSSD. IMO, pelvic floor therapy should be added to the protocol.
Hey HOPE,

Did you send a DM to my original account? I forgot the password/recovery stuff for it, so I just use this one now, and I don't see anything in my inbox.

I haven't read any good reviews of DCT, especially relative to it's price. I definitely plan on focusing on the floor moving forward. I'm going to renew my yoga membership, include some targeted pelvic floor stretching at night, and try and learn more exercises that will strengthen it where it needs it and bring it back into balance. I'm also looking into other VEDs that are a little more rehabilitation oriented, like the SOMA, and see if I can make any improvements with that before going back to the bathmate. At the very least, I feel like it would be a good warm up and transition into size oriented pumping.