User Tag List

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The whit wagon View Post
    Thats fucking nice man great to see you doing well, You been using the bathmate it helps with size and from what I've seen can add even more when you're recovered.
    I haven’t been using the bathmate. It’s not for a lack of trying tho. I can’t seem to form a strong enough seal without crushing the underside confluence where my ballsack and dick meet. I’m going to give it a go each time I take an epsom salt bath and see if it’s easier then.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratchet View Post
    I haven’t been using the bathmate. It’s not for a lack of trying tho. I can’t seem to form a strong enough seal without crushing the underside confluence where my ballsack and dick meet. I’m going to give it a go each time I take an epsom salt bath and see if it’s easier then.
    Yeah theres a learning curve I've only just figured it out myself, one time one of my balls got sucked in scary times to say the least.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stay away from the sauce boys.

Ratchet

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Turned 25 today. 24 was the hardest year of my life, but I’m genuinely excited for what 25 will bring. Good things, I know it. I’m still not fully recovered, but I definitely rounded a corner ~3 months ago and recovery feels within reach. I’ll officially be a year off fin in like two weeks.

Anyways, boozed & did cocaine last night, will probably pay for it here soon. I think switching to a fluoride free toothpaste might help. That’s a joke – ha ha. But seriously, it’s all protocol from here on out.

Wishing everyone the best. Fuck gluten!

Ratchet

P.s. I almost forgot to mention! I had bloods taken last week & my total T was in the 500s. My free t was also way above the lower limit & estradiol was sitting pat @ 22. All of my other bloods were damn near perfect, except for my liver enzymes of course. Those will follow suit here soon enough. Need to lay off the blueberries.
    Last edited by Ratchet; 09-28-2020 at 08:51 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Turned 25 today. 24 was the hardest year of my life, but I’m genuinely excited for what 25 will bring. Good things, I know it. I’m still not fully recovered, but I definitely rounded a corner ~3 months ago and recovery feels within reach. I’ll officially be a year off fin in like two weeks.

Anyways, boozed & did cocaine last night, will probably pay for it here soon. I think switching to a fluoride free toothpaste might help. That’s a joke – ha ha. But seriously, it’s all protocol from here on out.

Wishing everyone the best. Fuck gluten!

Ratchet

P.s. I almost forgot to mention! I had bloods taken last week & my total T was in the 500s. My free t was also way above the lower limit & estradiol was sitting pat @ 22. All of my other bloods were damn near perfect, except for my liver enzymes of course. Those will follow suit here soon enough. Need to lay off the blueberries.

This shit made me crack up lol. Glad to see you're doing alright man.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    This shit made me crack up lol. Glad to see you're doing alright man.
    Same here....dying....lol!
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Love your journey Ratchet. I am also a 24 year old and in the same boat about 2 months post fin so looking at your thread gives me hope. Especially the way you so eloquently describe it. You have the best attitude. Btw, confused about the following:

Jizzing the same amount that I used to"

Ratchet
    Does this mean "pre-fin" aka better now or the same old lower volume post-fin? Are you still taking herbs?
    Last edited by blackkey96; 11-24-2020 at 10:23 AM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by blackkey96 View Post
    Love your journey Ratchet. I am also a 24 year old and in the same boat about 2 months post fin so looking at your thread gives me hope. Especially the way you so eloquently describe it. You have the best attitude. Btw, confused about the following:

Does this mean "pre-fin" aka better now or the same old lower volume post-fin? Are you still taking herbs?
    Hey blackkey,

Thanks for your compliments & I’m sorry to hear that you’re going through the same shit.

To first answer your question – there were periods where I’d shoot straight blanks or like a sad, measly drop of jizz, even after not wanking it for a week. That has resolved itself & I’m back to blowing chicks minds and filling socks. Mostly filling socks.

I am taking the herbs again & following the protocol, less some cold showers, meditation, and some breathing exercises. They’re important, I should be doing them more often, working on it. Also, I can’t attribute any form of my recovery to one thing, so don’t expect to start the herbs and your semen to come back. Cover all your bases and move on.

To you and everyone else who might read this (sorry too for using this as a launch pad for my rant):

I’m not going to go into where I’m at symptom wise or what % recovered I am. Truth is, I don’t really know & I’m not trying to reach some retrospective baseline of health anymore. What I am doing is trying to live the rest of my life to it’s fullest while savoring all of the things that I can still enjoy today. I’ve stopped viewing my body as broken and started viewing it for what it is – a miraculous, beast of a machine that is still living despite all of the hits it’s taken, including PFS. If any of you think you’ll ever attain perfect health and maintain it too, think again. Very few people make it through this life unscathed. Roll with the punches and make the most of an amazing gift, however painful or meaningless it might be to you.

That is NOT me saying you won’t recover, it’s me telling you to stop holding yourself to expectations of perfect health. Your energy is better spent elsewhere and I think you’ll find whatever respite you’re looking for when you stop looking down the rabbit hole you find yourself in now.

A bit of a rant, but I’m pissed at myself. I made a point a few months ago to leave all of this behind. My boy @Turnover25 came to this decision too on his own accord. I think anyone who has truly recovered learns this at some point along the way. Heed the advice of those that came before you: develop a plan, set it and forget it, and leave this shit behind. It’s really hard, but every time you resist the urge to do more research or visit a forum, you are taking a step in the right direction.

I came here to see if anyone was talking about Long COVID and that was a mistake. It was a step in the wrong direction for me. Nonetheless, to leave all you with an unnessecary bit of hope: people, including doctors, are coming down with what mirrors PFS/CFS/and many other undetectable, chronic diseases on a scale never before seen. A lot of research and progress is going to be made in then next decade that will illuminate what we’re dealing with and resolve it. CD might even be awarded a fucking Nobel peace prize for discovering a treatment protocol 20 years prior.

In the meantime, do the protocol, live your life without fear, and when you come out of this and recover, look back with pride at what you were able to accomplish despite all of this, and look forward with gratitude for everything you still have. You don’t want to look back with any regret for the time you wasted reading this forum or others when you could have been out doing something awesome instead.

Also, just read Dune. Great book. Fear is the mindkiller. Lookup that quote & embrace its philosophy. Read that book. Read more books. Veering off track now. Take care of yourselves. Wear a fucking mask. Lean into the pain. You will recover if you follow the protocol AND divorce yourself from PFS.

You won’t be hearing from me for a long time, if ever.

Happy thanksgiving you turkeys.

Ratchet

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wonderful words @Ratchet. I was really hoping some symptom- update because your entire story and progress gave me a lot of hope. But i'll take what you wrote and apply it to my life as well. I just hope i end up getting my libido back is all. Have a wonderful life!

- - - Updated - - -

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey blackkey,

Thanks for your compliments & I’m sorry to hear that you’re going through the same shit.

To first answer your question – there were periods where I’d shoot straight blanks or like a sad, measly drop of jizz, even after not wanking it for a week. That has resolved itself & I’m back to blowing chicks minds and filling socks. Mostly filling socks.

I am taking the herbs again & following the protocol, less some cold showers, meditation, and some breathing exercises. They’re important, I should be doing them more often, working on it. Also, I can’t attribute any form of my recovery to one thing, so don’t expect to start the herbs and your semen to come back. Cover all your bases and move on.

To you and everyone else who might read this (sorry too for using this as a launch pad for my rant):

I’m not going to go into where I’m at symptom wise or what % recovered I am. Truth is, I don’t really know & I’m not trying to reach some retrospective baseline of health anymore. What I am doing is trying to live the rest of my life to it’s fullest while savoring all of the things that I can still enjoy today. I’ve stopped viewing my body as broken and started viewing it for what it is – a miraculous, beast of a machine that is still living despite all of the hits it’s taken, including PFS. If any of you think you’ll ever attain perfect health and maintain it too, think again. Very few people make it through this life unscathed. Roll with the punches and make the most of an amazing gift, however painful or meaningless it might be to you.

That is NOT me saying you won’t recover, it’s me telling you to stop holding yourself to expectations of perfect health. Your energy is better spent elsewhere and I think you’ll find whatever respite you’re looking for when you stop looking down the rabbit hole you find yourself in now.

A bit of a rant, but I’m pissed at myself. I made a point a few months ago to leave all of this behind. My boy @Turnover25 came to this decision too on his own accord. I think anyone who has truly recovered learns this at some point along the way. Heed the advice of those that came before you: develop a plan, set it and forget it, and leave this shit behind. It’s really hard, but every time you resist the urge to do more research or visit a forum, you are taking a step in the right direction.

I came here to see if anyone was talking about Long COVID and that was a mistake. It was a step in the wrong direction for me. Nonetheless, to leave all you with an unnessecary bit of hope: people, including doctors, are coming down with what mirrors PFS/CFS/and many other undetectable, chronic diseases on a scale never before seen. A lot of research and progress is going to be made in then next decade that will illuminate what we’re dealing with and resolve it. CD might even be awarded a fucking Nobel peace prize for discovering a treatment protocol 20 years prior.

In the meantime, do the protocol, live your life without fear, and when you come out of this and recover, look back with pride at what you were able to accomplish despite all of this, and look forward with gratitude for everything you still have. You don’t want to look back with any regret for the time you wasted reading this forum or others when you could have been out doing something awesome instead.

Also, just read Dune. Great book. Fear is the mindkiller. Lookup that quote & embrace its philosophy. Read that book. Read more books. Veering off track now. Take care of yourselves. Wear a fucking mask. Lean into the pain. You will recover if you follow the protocol AND divorce yourself from PFS.

You won’t be hearing from me for a long time, if ever.

Happy thanksgiving you turkeys.

Ratchet
    You’re my boy blue! Get outta here and go live you’re life my man. You’ll be above and beyond before you know it.