Bru ! 7hours sleeptime is great man, if ya can hit that consistently is nice af for your body^^ So long ya get any kinds of night errections that's great aswell, it means yo dick is healthy/healing.

And I know I'm repetetive but especially for ya fasting more would be goood, jaundice is a huge indicator for your liver not cleaning right man, if that shows to the outside it means your liver probably has definitely issues with the regulation of hormones aswell, not only sex hormones but this affects EVERYTHING. . And as we all know now we need those to be on point haha

Wouldn't worry too much about brain-dikk, I'd guess if yo body calms/heals this comes back online randomly

Personally not using pine pollen daily, more like 2x a week, sometimes more when I "feel" like it. And with the collagen it seems that some ppl have these brain/mental issues with the high glycine content(maybe something else), I'd be very careful with that one. Just skip that completely if you really feel ANY adverse reaction, wouldn't risk it there. Just use it once or twice a week, no need to get that in daily. You still eat other foods ;p most people never get any broth in at all xD
I got some high quality 5Types Collagen powder and that shit smells like a chemical bomb. So I use it maybe once a week. And make real bone broth 2x a month to eat for like 6days lets say.

With the diet/macros I don't care at all about anything anymore. I try to fast for a minimum of 12h a day and this varies between 12-20h(14h average). My only goal is to get daily some fat, some carbs and some protein, from real whole foods. Trying not to eat first 2-3h after waking up and also not eating at least 2h pre bed. Hemp/flax/pumpkin/chia etc are really good foods, people underestimate the small stuff, like good salt, grass fed butter, olive oil and not eating processed gives a LOT of health. I use daily frozen berries and some greens in a shake with whey, tastes like fkin heaven man. I really started to enjoy this healthy eating, eventho I'm overeating XD

Keep it up mate

edit: and it's funny how fast you forget how bad things were, I've absolute 0 pain in ma nuts or penile pain at all anymore. Was pretty much a 24/7 thing for over half a year I'd guess now . Didn't even notice xD