User Tag List

Threaded View

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quick check in: still feeling pretty fookin good. Good enough to take on this MF covid19. Ain’t shit.

(For journaling purposes)

Notable improvements:

Episodes of jaundice are becoming much less frequent and intense (only had 2-3 these past few weeks).

Thermogenesis is definitely back online, in a healthy way. Blood flow/pressure is good, and I definitely don’t feel or look as anemic as I was prior. There were a few nights after some He Shou Wu (favorite herb so far) & Tongkat where I was steaming hot though.

Able to achieve 6-7 hrs of uninterrupted sleep fairly consistently, long as I remain regimented about zero screen time, keeping room dark/cold, not jacking up glucose levels, etc.

Brain fog/memory/concentration issues have significantly faded. Interacting w/ others has become enjoyable again and the wit/fluency of thought that really characterized me prior to PFS has been making a serious comeback. Stress and anxiety is definitely under much more control & I feel more grounded in my sense of self.

Notable regressions:

Libido has dwindled i.e lost the brain-ball connection I regained a few days after starting the herbs. Its non-existent right now, and libido is very low or gone as well. Nocturnals may have been taking a hit as well, as my piece hasn’t been hanging all that great. I still don’t really wake up with morning woods, but when I wake up in the middle of the night I typically have some true kickstands.

Also had an episode of extremely sore nuts, almost identical to the first symptoms I experienced while on fin. It subsided a little bit after sex in the same way. I can’t say I’m not slightly concerned, as this is also a hallmark symptom for some who were about to hit a downswing/crash. Either way, doesn’t matter as it’s par for the course and I’m strapped w/ the protocol.

In fact, overall & in general, I’m not concerned about PFS right now and am genuinely happy and proud with my progress so far.

A few questions:

I just re-upped on my pine pollen. I am blowing through it fairly quickly at a tbsp/day. Do you guys think I’m good to start dialing it back a bit, and if so, what size dose would you suggest that I try dialing it back to for starters?

Bone broth. I really want to make this a daily thing. The bennies are too great. Only issue is that I’ve had a negative experience the past few times I consumed Kettle & Fires Beef broth. I didn’t write down or catalogue exactly how I felt, but I remember that it was distinct, it sucked, and it was more than likely attributable to the broth. I remember experiencing some similar things when I threw some scoops of Vital Proteins collagen in my smoothies. I know my guy @bankai knows what I’m talking about. Either way, I want to figure out how to make it work and if anyone has had similar experiences or suggestions I’d like to hear them. Secret recipes also seriously appreciated.

Fat consumption. I calculated out my fat consumption on the back of a napkin, and I’m clearing 100g in just daily ingredients that I cook with or put in smoothies I.e olive oil, ghee, coconut milk, hemp hearts, flax, etc.. ~ half of that is saturated. This does not take into consideration the meats that I eat, including fish almost daily & steak frequently, or the copious amounts of fucking sunflower seeds/butter, walnuts, and coconut shavings I’ll scarf down in a day. Point being, I’m going to try my best to just cut out my precious nuts and maybe diversify with a few avocados here and there. I’m actually making good gains in the gym and currently look like Poseidon, so I don’t want to tweak my macro split too much, but I know I’m taking in more fat than what’s necessary. I’m thinking out loud rn, but do any of you guys keep track of your macros, and if so, what’re your splits? Damn looked like he had it dialed, considering his before and after pics.

Where my boys Turnover, dogglaw, covfefe, bowsa @? Hope you all are doing well & if not, sending you my best. We seem to be at similar points in our lives/journeys, so i like hearing good tings from you guys.

That’s it for now. Looking forward to hearing back from you all.

Best,

Ratchet
    Last edited by Ratchet; 03-02-2020 at 07:50 PM.