Quote Originally Posted by Hulk Smash View Post
Maxout answered your question about how long the herbs must be taken for.

Further perspective is that whether or not it were a prop, there isn't much choice anyway.
Also consider that everyone's recovery journey is ultimately the unique path said man will carve out for himself. In other words, every mans discipline level is different and that level of discipline is what makes the difference not only in recovery but also life in general.

Do not base your path on the results of others. Remember that your mind, body and soul are unique. Yes you crashed like every man who took fin has BUT what each man rebuilds himself to is in no way equal.
No way every man who takes fin crashes. IIRC there have been over a million prescriptions for fin in the US alone just last year. If a large portion of those guys crashed then PFS would be more known. Propeciahelp has like 5,000 members total in the last decade. This condition is probably extremely rare. Certainly doesn't feel that way when it happens to you, though.

I actually have a friend who takes Dut for his hair loss and has no side effects whatsoever. Libido fine, mentally fine, literally feels like taking a vitamin to him. Meanwhile I got fucked over by a few pills of fin and a year later I'm still not completely normal lol. He used fin before too and when I explained to him what happened to me he couldn't understand it since to him it's just another pill that just helps his hair.

I'm extremely thankful to CD and everyone else here on this forum for helping guys like me to get through this. Although I'm not recovered yet I have a new appreciation for life and don't take my health for granted anymore. Imagine if the protocol didn't exist and all we had was PH when we crashed? I can't even imagine.