Fuck me. I’m back.

Little update: I’ve been doing great. Upswings are lasting weeks. Brain fog, anhedonia, & all it entails are intermittent and short. Energy, overall sense of well being, etc have all dramatically improved. What’s interesting is my resting heart rate, which climbed from high 30s/low 40s to low 60s/mid 60s has been coming down to low 50s/40s (a good thing). I don’t wear my whoop anymore, but I’m sure my bottomed out HRV is probably significantly higher too. Morning wood, nocturnal erections every day/night. Libido and spont boners are increasing slowly too. All in all, great stuff. I’ve been following protocol except for meditation (makes my sense of disconnect/emotional blunting worse) and cold showers. I jump in a river 2x a week and am going to start doing showers every day now. Everyone else do meditation, it’s probably good for you. I just want to hold onto my ego.

Anyways, what hasn’t been going well and I’m fucking pissed is my dick. About a month after stopping fin I developed the fabled hourglass that would rear its ugly fucking shape every time I pissed or my cock was cold. It wasn’t pronounced with an erection though, only half chubs and what I listed above. I don’t know when but I developed pretty deep indents all up the left side of my shaft that show when erect, presumably from whatever is causing the hourglass. Like a ribbed jimmy. This improved slightly overtime but has always been there and the indents haven’t moved. I started pumping diligently the last two months to sort this out. I flew too close to the sun and over pumped once. Took a deep breath and let the little guy sit for a week. Anyways, since then ~4 weeks~ the indents have become worse, I’ve developed some on my right side, and have a couple more on the left. Furthermore, my dick has gone from a 7x5.5 to a fuckin 6.25x5 and seems to be getting worse. Feels too skinny in my hand. Also starting to have mild pain with boners and weaker erections.

CD – and whoever else has experienced this – is this Peyronies or a weird consequence of fin that mimics Peyronies? Does this resolve? If so, is it one of the last to go? I’m a year & 3 months off. A little over a year on protocol.

I’ve read the Peyronies forum. COQ10, L-Arg, L-Carnitine, Vit E are recommended. Do these fit in with protocol and has anybody been fucked by anything listed above?

All in all, I’m unsure of how to proceed. PFS is a fucking minefield and I don’t want to step on any mines, especially ones disguised as things that are supposed to help. I’m hesitant to keep pumping, as this coincided with this flare up and seems like it could be making it worse.

Thanks for the advice in advance. Take care of yourselves.

Any PH’er’s and children stay off my post. Cooper I’m looking at you.

Ratchet