User Tag List

Thread: Hair Gel

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hair Gel

I know this is not concerning but does anyone have suggestions for hair gel without the harmful chemicals? I still like to look good. Look good feel good.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don’t use gel, but I use the Oasis Clay and have used the Atlas Pomade from Templeton Tonics. All natural and few ingredients, all are listed too. Not sure on gel, though. I know Every Man Jack has gel.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm gonna give the Every Man Jack clay a go... I've kept my hair buzzed for the majority of my time with PFS, but have been growing it out recently. I mainly took fin as a preventative, so I still have a lot of hair. But now I know that when the time comes to let it go, I'll look fine with a shaved head.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxaleksi View Post
    I'm gonna give the Every Man Jack clay a go... I've kept my hair buzzed for the majority of my time with PFS, but have been growing it out recently. I mainly took fin as a preventative, so I still have a lot of hair. But now I know that when the time comes to let it go, I'll look fine with a shaved head.
    If you’re going Clay and can get the TT Oasis Clay shipped to your location, I highly recommend it. Performs great and kicks the shit out of the EMJ clay. Literally is on par with most synthetic products.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    If you’re going Clay and can get the TT Oasis Clay shipped to your location, I highly recommend it. Performs great and kicks the shit out of the EMJ clay. Literally is on par with most synthetic products.
    Thanks for the suggestion - just ordered the Oasis Clay from TT

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I don't believe I have styling products listed on my site, do I? I wonder why?

Seriously though I will include some of the ones that you guys recommend for the new guys coming in behind you. I never even thought about it tbh.....
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been using the Oasis Clay that Maxout recommended, and it kicks ass. Definitely recommend it.