Thread: new here

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

new here

Hi Everyone!

Hoping I am welcome here. In the summer of 2016 I went on a crash diet where I lost over 35lbs in about 1.5 months. I got really lean for the first time of my life, and was also doing a bunch of cardio. I began to feel "off" but it took me 4 months to realize why I felt off. I had completely lost my libido, morning and spontaneous erections were gone, genitals were numb like rubbber, and there was no sensation in orgasm.. basically it low semen volume and force that looked like it came out 2 seconds late (delayed). I developed shortness of breath doing simple tasks, stress incontience, dribbling after urinating, dry eyes, dry armpits, restless legs and more..

I was initially thinking I had low t as this is common in people who decide to go on diets. My testosterone came back in the 400's. I was sure this was the issue, and thought I was doomed. I instantly increased calories, and stopped the cardio. Over the next few months my t was raised to 650's. However the symptoms remain. I visited all kinds of doctors in the last 3.5 years with no answers. I searched the internet and came across Cauda equina syndrome, sjorgens syndrome, post finasteride syndrome, post accutane syndrome, post ssri etc...

My symptoms are almost identical. I found 2 other people who claim that their diet gave them this "syndrome" I was hoping someone could help direct me in the right direction?

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    welcome

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Melissa123 View Post
    welcome
    e6991b731f2fd1f8465e6cee0d5033ab.jpg

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tallstraw View Post
    Lol
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post
    Welcome
    WHAT??!!! Holy shit it's a Swole Source old school reunion!

Whats' good BBG? How the hell you been?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Administrator Feedback Score 1 (100%) SoCal-Nutrition's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    test
    Last edited by SoCal-Nutrition; 02-13-2021 at 03:33 PM.
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com
    Use Coupon code SWOLE5 to save 5% on all orders
    Prescription Nutrition Now Available!

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCal-Nutrition View Post
    test
    Passed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would to inform that Education is the key to success everywhere, nowadays Education has transformed into Online Studies that is the future, everyone should be prepared for Online Medias, Online Classes, Courses, Exams and Webinars too, students will may find take my exam for getting help due to high pressure of good scores and best results,

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you wish to increase the visibility of your social media presence? Learn more about SMM Tribe, a panel for fully automated social media marketing that offers premium services and boosts to your accounts and enterprises.

Get Instagram followers, likes, comments, views, and other things to boost your online presence. Additionally, you might concentrate on your profile on several platforms like Facebook, LinkedIn, Spotify, Twitter, Message, Facebook, TikTok, and YouTube.

SMM Clan will look after you whether you're a well-known superstar, an entrepreneur, or just getting started in virtual entertainment. Which option is preferable? You can unwind and take pleasure in how your online entertainment presence is developing because everything has already been done for you.

Your online entertainment goals shouldn't be postponed any longer. Joining SMM Clan at this time will allow you to start seeing benefits, #1 Cheapest SMM Panel