User Tag List

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did pretty good yesterday and doing good today. Got a bunch of yard work done, swapped out my mom's old TV with a new 4K HDR TV she's loving so far, and worked out a bit. Sleeping a bit better and longer the past couple of days, mood is decent, appetite is great, some small libido at times, balls are big, and strength is ok. Recap of my current cycle:

Morning
    -Vitamin B1 (Thiamin) 100mg
    -Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide) 500mg
    -Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl) 13mg
    -Biotin 5,000mcg
    -Vitamin K2 (MK4) 100mcg w/ 250mg Alfalfa Powder
    -Vitamin D3 4,000IU
    -Vitamin E 200IU
    -Tribulus 685mg
    -Mucuna (L-Dopa) 500mg
    -Glycine 1g
    -5a-DHP 5mg

Mid-Day
    -Glycine 1g
    -5a-DHP 5mg

Night
    -Tribulus 685mg
    -Mucuna (L-Dopa) 500mg
    -L-Tryptophan 1g
    -Zinc 25mg
    -Magnesium 500mg
    -Glycine 1g
    -5a-DHP 5mg

Taken Throughout Day
    -Alternate Chlorella and Spirulina per day
    -x1 RNA 500mg every 4 hours

Current Issues: Sleep, strength, libido, flaccid member, weakness, balance, floaters, very off in the brain.
    Last edited by JoeP26; 4 Weeks Ago at 01:22 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still struggling with some daily anxiousness, not feeling right in the brain, very little libido, occasions of ringing ears, and sleep issues. At this point, it's all down to the brain. The protocol so far fixed my digestive system, strength ,skin burning sensations, skin dryness (mostly), and lessened the overall severity of how awful it all was. But I'm still not myself. Just greatly looking forward to the first prohormone cycle coming up on April 6th. What is the current recommendation on prohormones, so I have an idea? I have bio-identical 3a-Androsterone or synthetic (R-DHEA and Epi-DHEA) Andro Hard at my disposal. Or is there another better suited for PFS recovery?

Edit: Found Super R-Andro by IML. I'm going to order it next paycheck. Cycle starts April 6th.

https://flexitnutrition.com/product/ironmaglabs-super-r-andro-rx-60ct/
    Last edited by JoeP26; 3 Weeks Ago at 01:31 PM.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeP26 View Post
    . Just greatly looking forward to the first prohormone cycle coming up on April 6th. What is the current recommendation on prohormones, so I have an idea? I have bio-identical 3a-Androsterone or synthetic (R-DHEA and Epi-DHEA) Andro Hard at my disposal. Or is there another better suited for PFS recovery?

Edit: Found Super R-Andro by IML. I'm going to order it next paycheck. Cycle starts April 6th.

IronMagLabs Super R-Andro Rx 60ct, YES Still in stock!! - Flex It Nutrition
    CD currently recommends Androhard Transdermal by Muscle Gelz. I'm interested to see his response on the comparison between the transdermal and the ones you mentioned

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DKnighten View Post
    CD currently recommends Androhard Transdermal by Muscle Gelz. I'm interested to see his response on the comparison between the transdermal and the ones you mentioned
    CD always recommended Super R-Andro by IML, which was just flat out oral R-DHEA/3a-Androsterone coupled with 6,7 DHB for max absorption and Piperine for oxidization. But they discontinued it due to lack of demand. Many bottles produced from years prior are still in circulation due to this continued lack of demand, so it's not impossible to get. But Andro Hard was the next best thing because it also has R-DHEA/3a-Androsterone in it. However, it also Epi-DHEA, which is a 3b isomer metabolite and is transdermal.

So there are big differences in the two both in how it's administered and in the ingredients. There's likely a difference in compound ratios as well. I'd prefer oral administration and doing IML's Super Epi-Andro stacked with IdeaLab's 3a-Androsterone if 3a and 3b metabolites at once is more effective with everything. Plus, I would get to control the ratios of GABA-a agonists VS the Anabolics.
    Last edited by JoeP26; 3 Weeks Ago at 10:53 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Went ahead and started my Andro Hard cycle today. Will run it for 6 weeks. I like the stuff so far. Obviously not some kind of instant cure to everything. But it definitely makes me feel calm, a little drowsy/sleepy, and yet focused. Also taking Chlorella, Spirulina, Niacinamide (B3), D3, K2, Alpha Lipoic Acid, L-Carnatine, and L-Theanine. Really getting into the cold showers too and alternating it back and forth between hot and cold to shock the body. I also do primate grunting during them. Gets me into a good mood.

Things I'm still dealing with:
    -Psychological/Psychosis
    -Headache/throb on the underside of brain
    -Low libido
    -Nerve throbbing and burning in various areas
    -Tinnitus
    -Sleep difficulties

Update (8:30pm): Andro Hard hit me good the first pump in the morning. I wanted to sleep bad and caught myself drifting off a few times. LOL! No bad reactions to it at all. However, I did my second pump a couple of hours ago and I haven't felt it this time. @Cdsnuts said most people likely won't feel their first couple of cycles, so I'm not worried about it. But perhaps it's promising I did feel the first round pretty heavily. Will keep running it. I'm doing the max number of pumps recommended, which is 10, twice daily.
    Last edited by JoeP26; 1 Week Ago at 07:36 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 2 of Andro Hard

Figured out why I couldn't feel last nights pumps. I applied it to my thigh muscles to see if it would help ease the burning sensations the Dutasteride caused. Surprisingly, it did a bit. However, it didn't reach the brain as effectively as it does applying it to the chest and arms. Applied it to the chest today and it hit me hard again. I slept for 4 hours and just woke up moments ago sweating a little. It's like hitting a strong indica strain and getting couch locked.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good luck on the cycle dude. You might not notice much on it but after you stop the benefits become apparent. For me, after my first cycle I could sort of relax and "wait" for the rest to improve, instead of being anxious, living day by day and second guessing everything. Definitely benefited greatly from it.

I always applied the gel to my chest and triceps. Worked fine.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxaleksi View Post
    Good luck on the cycle dude. You might not notice much on it but after you stop the benefits become apparent. For me, after my first cycle I could sort of relax and "wait" for the rest to improve, instead of being anxious, living day by day and second guessing everything. Definitely benefited greatly from it.

I always applied the gel to my chest and triceps. Worked fine.
    Thanks fam! Yah that's what I keep reading. Benefits come after the cycle. Not during. I'm gonna replicate what they had in R-Andro and start drinking grapefruit juice to shutdown the CYP3A4 enzyme to increase the effect of Andro Hard.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 10 on Andro Hard

I'm sleeping a lot more than I used. So that's cool. But I wake a couple of times in between sleeping. Body temp is warmer as well. Lots of morning word and couple of times with spontaneous erections. Gravity still feels very heavy, still feel like I'm on a rocking ship at sea, and just overall unwell.

I had my eyes on those last bottles of R-Andro on eBay but they got swiped before I could grab them. So, I have instead acquired 200 tabs of 25mg Proviron that I will run next time. Andro Hard makes you too tired and doesn't make enough DHT to make enough of an impact in my situation.

I just learned that my DHT is actually severely low. The ratio of T to DHT should be roughly 10:1. My ratio is less than 20:1. Not good. Androsterone only makes 1/100th of DHT and EpiAndrosterone only makes 1/10th. Proviron is pure DHT with an added methyl group. I'll probably run 100-200mg daily. However, I will finish this cycle of Andro Hard, as I do like the sleeping.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeP26 View Post
    Day 10 on Andro Hard

I'm sleeping a lot more than I used. So that's cool. But I wake a couple of times in between sleeping. Body temp is warmer as well. Lots of morning word and couple of times with spontaneous erections. Gravity still feels very heavy, still feel like I'm on a rocking ship at sea, and just overall unwell.

I had my eyes on those last bottles of R-Andro on eBay but they got swiped before I could grab them. So, I have instead acquired 200 tabs of 25mg Proviron that I will run next time. Andro Hard makes you too tired and doesn't make enough DHT to make enough of an impact in my situation.

I just learned that my DHT is actually severely low. The ratio of T to DHT should be roughly 10:1. My ratio is less than 20:1. Not good. Androsterone only makes 1/100th of DHT and EpiAndrosterone only makes 1/10th. Proviron is pure DHT with an added methyl group. I'll probably run 100-200mg daily. However, I will finish this cycle of Andro Hard, as I do like the sleeping.
    Where did you get this on the ratio? My last blood test I did, my T was 861 and my DHT was 40. Per your ratio, my DHT would have to be 86 to be right, and almost top of the scale. Iíve never seen this anywhere before.

As well, do what you wish - but Proviron and Androsterone (R Andro/Andro Hard) are two entirely different compounds and arenít one for one substitutes. I assure you, the DHT Prohormones are just fine to get you back to where you need to be in the DHT department.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.