User Tag List

Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeP26 View Post
    Lower libido, shrunken penis when flaccid (erect size is fine), occasional headaches, occasional head pressure, a little wobbly/loose/uncoordinated, mild shaky legs (comes and goes), and not getting refreshing sleep some nights. Compared to where I was, I am greatly improved and getting closer and closer. I am confident I will get there in no time.
    Yeah, you'll be fine soon. Has the brain fog cleared up completely?

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unfortunately, I could never get my hands on R-Andro. IML had already stopped production of it, due to lack of demand, and anytime remaining bottles popped online, they sold instantly because guys in here bought it an instant. I only ever used Andro Hard by Musclegelz. If you have some, you are a lucky SOB. Lol!
    Indeed lol. I’m excited to see what it does now that I’m in much better shape than my first cycle.

How’d you get rid of brain fog btw? I mean, mine is definitely improving. I live a pretty normal life now. But I can’t say it’s gone completely. Just curious how that went for you.

If that was gone completely I’d probably be out of here.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got rid of it rapidly this past month based on labs. The brain fog is caused by a combo of deficient neurosteroids and neurotransmitters. The neurosteroids actually stimulate neurotransmitters to produce. If you don't have sufficient neurosteroids, the neurotransmitters will be tanked. I ran labs through ZRT for both neurotransmitters and a wide hormone panel, which includes neurosteroids. Whatever neurotransmitter was showing deficient, I focused in on it with supplements. I'm still tackling the hormones but, comparing them to blood panels, they were off. Urine results showed high while blood was low-normal, indicating that hormones were just being expelled at a high rate due to hyperactive CYP3A4. I'm addressing that now with some DHB and its working so far, based on how I feel.
    I’m happy to see you’re doing better man. These prohormones are going to have to be good enough for me as far as neurosteroids. I’ve tried a fair share of supplements and had enough crashes to stick to what I’m doing, so far the prohormones are the thing that’s helping me above all.

This last cycle of Ultrahard, within a couple days I felt my short term memory start flickering and it’s like I can think again. Cool stuff man.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    I’m happy to see you’re doing better man. These prohormones are going to have to be good enough for me as far as neurosteroids. I’ve tried a fair share of supplements and had enough crashes to stick to what I’m doing, so far the prohormones are the thing that’s helping me above all.

This last cycle of Ultrahard, within a couple days I felt my short term memory start flickering and it’s like I can think again. Cool stuff man.
    Have you checked out any supplements which are directed specifically towards upregulating/ boosting neurotransmitters though?
    I may start trying that soon tbh.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MungYarlon View Post
    Have you checked out any supplements which are directed specifically towards upregulating/ boosting neurotransmitters though?
    I may start trying that soon tbh.
    Nah man. I don’t know shit about any of that stuff. I’ve been following the protocol for over a year while running prohormones and it’s worked for me.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought neurotransmitters outside of the brain are useless to test as they are not indicative of what’s happening in the brain. What kind of test see you doing for neurotransmitters? Any studies to prove these tests somehow coordinate to levels in the brain?

Thanks in advance

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What DHB product are you using?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The tests aren't useless. There's a reason they exist. Of course, the brain is a separate environment from serum because of the blood brain barrier. But the tests do give you clues as to what's going on in the body as a whole. If you check back on my posts with CD, I continually swore my issues were GABA related, whether it was the receptors or the neurotransmitter. Sure as shit, I did the test and my GABA was severely deficient, among others. There is value them. They just won't give the full picture in the brain.
    Thanks a ton man, really helpful. I too feel I have gaba issues. Mainly visual, focus, etc. what supps are your favorite for gaba?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No problem! And I take L-Glutamine 1500mg once a day along with a raw B complex. Raw because it's naturally sourced so it can actually be utilized by the body rather than just get peed out and wasted. B vitamins are critical to making and converting neurotransmitters into other neurotransmitters. And then I boost Allopregnanolone (which labs seem to indicate it's working) so as to stimulate more GABA production. Allopregnanolone stimulates the conversion of Glutamate (made from L-Glutamine) into GABA.

Sorghum, glycine, and phenylalanine (to boost PEA) all boost Allopregnanolone. For added Allo precursor production, thus making more allo, I use phosphatidylcholine. It stimulates CYP11A1 to convert more cholesterol into pregnenolone. Pregnenolone is the mother hormone that makes all other hormones and CYP11A1 was found to be shutdown in the brain and nervous system of PFS patients. More pregnenolone = more progesterone = more 5a-Dihydroprogesterone = Allopregnanolone. It will also boost the neurotransmitter called acetylcholine, which is tied to poor coordination and memory when deficient.

I'll just post everything I'm taking and you can have a look.

-1g glycine (night)
    -400mg Magnesium (night)
    -1500mg L-Glutamine (night)
    -Raw b complex (night)
    -Phenylalanine 500mg (morning)
    -Vitamin D3 5,000IU (morning)
    -Phosphatidylcholine 1,200mg (morning)
    -Grapefruit Seed Extract 1g (every 12h)

Additionally, I'm on clomid 25mg every 3 days as PCT because I ran a TRT cycle, which shut my testosterone production down a bit. Reason I'm trying TRT cycles is because doctors found PFS androgen receptors to be heavily upregulated. A study found that high dose testosterone without an Aromatase Inhibior causes severe downregulation of the androgen receptors (so the opposite effect), which is what I want occurring. So it's the aromatization of testosterone that reverses upregulation.

That's about it.
    All of this is really interesting to me

I’ve always believed that Finastride inhibits 5-ar type 1 in pfs cases and causes all these additional sides in combination with disturbed gut balance that causes skin and neurological issues.

When it comes to using TRT to fix androgen receptors I’ve done that unintentionally for the past year and I don’t think it was effective as much as you think, basically i inject Testosterone every once in a while without using AIs (because of all the horror stories I heard about using them) and I always start feeling a bit better at the beginning and i even get a libido boost until my Estrogen shoots up and i get all the high E2 symptoms such as complete penis numbness, depression, nipples sensitivity, anhedonia, and a difficulty urinating (which i never had prior to Finastride) and this makes it really hard to keep my Testosterone high so i wait until my estrogen drops down naturally and the cycle starts again with no improvement.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No problem! And I take L-Glutamine 1500mg once a day along with a raw B complex. Raw because it's naturally sourced so it can actually be utilized by the body rather than just get peed out and wasted. B vitamins are critical to making and converting neurotransmitters into other neurotransmitters. And then I boost Allopregnanolone (which labs seem to indicate it's working) so as to stimulate more GABA production. Allopregnanolone stimulates the conversion of Glutamate (made from L-Glutamine) into GABA.

Sorghum, glycine, and phenylalanine (to boost PEA) all boost Allopregnanolone. For added Allo precursor production, thus making more allo, I use phosphatidylcholine. It stimulates CYP11A1 to convert more cholesterol into pregnenolone. Pregnenolone is the mother hormone that makes all other hormones and CYP11A1 was found to be shutdown in the brain and nervous system of PFS patients. More pregnenolone = more progesterone = more 5a-Dihydroprogesterone = Allopregnanolone. It will also boost the neurotransmitter called acetylcholine, which is tied to poor coordination and memory when deficient.

I'll just post everything I'm taking and you can have a look.

-1g glycine (night)
    -400mg Magnesium (night)
    -1500mg L-Glutamine (night)
    -Raw b complex (night)
    -Phenylalanine 500mg (morning)
    -Vitamin D3 5,000IU (morning)
    -Phosphatidylcholine 1,200mg (morning)
    -Grapefruit Seed Extract 1g (every 12h)

Additionally, I'm on clomid 25mg every 3 days as PCT because I ran a TRT cycle, which shut my testosterone production down a bit. Reason I'm trying TRT cycles is because doctors found PFS androgen receptors to be heavily upregulated. A study found that high dose testosterone without an Aromatase Inhibior causes severe downregulation of the androgen receptors (so the opposite effect), which is what I want occurring. So it's the aromatization of testosterone that reverses upregulation.

That's about it.
    How are you going to proceed in the future? I assume you aren't going to want to take these supplements forever, so what is the plan to wean off them?