User Tag List

Hybrid View

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm sorry if this question is borderlining derailment but; you and CD both advocate against use of exogenous Testosterone. However, isn't supplementing with Pine Pollen the same thing?
    Or does it work by indirectly increasing Testosterone production?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
    I'm sorry if this question is borderlining derailment but; you and CD both advocate against use of exogenous Testosterone. However, isn't supplementing with Pine Pollen the same thing?
    Or does it work by indirectly increasing Testosterone production?
    Pine pollen has trace amounts of hormones in it. No where near the amount and effect that TRT would have..not even close. I'm not going to go deep into the science about it, as that info can be easily found, but you will NOT get shut down from even mega dosing PP daily. Even though these trace hormones are present, the other major constituents of the herb works synergistically with your body, not against it. It's loaded with plant sterols, vitamins, minerals. hormones and plant based hormones as well. Your body uses the PP to help boost it's own production. TRT completely shuts down your natural production which is the opposite of what you're trying to accomplish.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 12-30-2020 at 06:04 AM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"