User Tag List

Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    Cool, let me know how it goes. I mostly wanted to make sure I was focusing on the correct product.
    It didn't go well for me. Even at 2 drops it seemed to make my anxiety worse. Not sure how that could be, but it didn't do what I hoped. Doesn't mean it may not work for you, though.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jado View Post
    It didn't go well for me. Even at 2 drops it seemed to make my anxiety worse. Not sure how that could be, but it didn't do what I hoped. Doesn't mean it may not work for you, though.
    I probably won’t even try it since I looked at my labs again and my allopreg wasn’t low. I’ve learned that less is more when it comes to supplements

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I probably won’t even try it since I looked at my labs again and my allopreg wasn’t low. I’ve learned that less is more when it comes to supplements
    I hear that.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, that makes sense. I suppose I could try it topical, see what happens.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I crashed back to ground zero while fucking with methylated vitamins back in feb, so I took a couple weeks off them just due to how sensitive my body was at that point. But I’ve been back on since, with the exception of when I cycle pro hormones.
    When you crashed back to "ground zero" how long till you got back to baseline? What was your process? Water fast, juice feast?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Been a minute....checking in.......how is everyone?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Been a minute....checking in.......how is everyone?
    Doing fine, brother. Working hard at the moment. Have yall been up to anything major recently?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 AltRoute's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeP26 View Post
    Just figured I'd check in quick. Doing ok. Just got my neurotransmitters tested. Same results as last year. Extremely low GABA and Catecholamines. This is in spite of having high levels of Testosterone, DHT, and Allopregnanolone. For the novice, androgens stimulate the synthesis of Dopamine and Allosteric Modulators (like Allopregnanolone) stimulate the synthesis of GABA. Because it seems no matter how much I play with hormones and it doesn't have any effect on neurotransmitters, the only conclusion that can be made is the Finasteride and Dutasteride caused neuronal death. Literally the neurons that produce Dopamine and GABA died. This is in line with what @Cdsnuts had hypothesized previously and something we had discussed. So, CD, here to confirm that 100%. It is absolutely that.

With that being said, it is clear hormones aren't going to bring me to 100% and I made a commitment last year that I was going to dedicate a year to trying various things and seeing how that goes. If that didn't work, I'd be right back here and going all in. So I am announcing I'm gonna be doing so. I continue to also have continual scientific studies confirming the legitimacy of many things and concepts from TMO that are undeniable. It just makes the most sense at this point.

Things left for me to fix are very low libido, some sexual function, focus, drive, energy, that "wobbly" body/goofy/clumsy sensation, lack of enjoyment in many things, cold skin, and sleep quality. Not god awful horrible. But needs improvement in those areas. Gonna wean off the hormones, run the classic PCT, and then get started. Let's do it.

On another note, I recently contracted COVID. Man was that brutal. First 24 hours were the worst with the most excruciating headaches I have ever had. Quickly rebounded but I have lost my taste and smell over the past week. Hopefully that comes back. I know for some it can be permanent.
    Hope you recover quick from COVID dude!

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeP26 View Post
    Just figured I'd check in quick. Doing ok. Just got my neurotransmitters tested. Same results as last year. Extremely low GABA and Catecholamines. This is in spite of having high levels of Testosterone, DHT, and Allopregnanolone. For the novice, androgens stimulate the synthesis of Dopamine and Allosteric Modulators (like Allopregnanolone) stimulate the synthesis of GABA. Because it seems no matter how much I play with hormones and it doesn't have any effect on neurotransmitters, the only conclusion that can be made is the Finasteride and Dutasteride caused neuronal death. Literally the neurons that produce Dopamine and GABA died. This is in line with what @Cdsnuts had hypothesized previously and something we had discussed. So, CD, here to confirm that 100%. It is absolutely that.

With that being said, it is clear hormones aren't going to bring me to 100% and I made a commitment last year that I was going to dedicate a year to trying various things and seeing how that goes. If that didn't work, I'd be right back here and going all in. So I am announcing I'm gonna be doing so. I continue to also have continual scientific studies confirming the legitimacy of many things and concepts from TMO that are undeniable. It just makes the most sense at this point.

Things left for me to fix are very low libido, some sexual function, focus, drive, energy, that "wobbly" body/goofy/clumsy sensation, lack of enjoyment in many things, cold skin, and sleep quality. Not god awful horrible. But needs improvement in those areas. Gonna wean off the hormones, run the classic PCT, and then get started. Let's do it.

On another note, I recently contracted COVID. Man was that brutal. First 24 hours were the worst with the most excruciating headaches I have ever had. Quickly rebounded but I have lost my taste and smell over the past week. Hopefully that comes back. I know for some it can be permanent.
    Hey Joe. Hoping you can clarify more about this - I’d be interested to know, why does the TMO protocol work and how does it generate new neurons?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad to have you "back" man. You're an 18wheeler truck of knowledge.

So you conclude that exercise/TMO is the best way to regenerate neurotransmitters? Any other things to optimize that balance?

I ask because I'm seeing a neurologist next week for my hyperacusis. At this point it's clearly a neurological issue for me, whether through low gaba or low serotonin.