User Tag List

Page 40 of 51 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 400 of 508
  1. #391
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hulk Smash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    254
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeP26 View Post
    The biggest one would be shrunken testes. All of the other symptoms are hard to differentiate between PFS and low T (low libido, loss of muscle mass, reduced body hair, dry skin, depression, etc.).
    How shrunken is shrunken? Lol
    My size seems to fluctuate.
    Also, I've seen guys mention shrunken but grow in size when recovering?

  2. #392
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 JoeP26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    339
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulk Smash View Post
    How shrunken is shrunken? Lol
    My size seems to fluctuate.
    Also, I've seen guys mention shrunken but grow in size when recovering?
    Pretty small, typically. Testes should at least be the size of a large grape. But there's gonna be no way to definitively know without labs. Everything else is just assumptions. If your problem is that you don't have health insurance or don't have a doctor you can ask to run hormone panels, you can easily get them done at canaryclub.org. Knowing is better than not knowing. They even test Allopregnanolone, if that's something you want to look at.

  3. #393
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hulk Smash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    254
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the panel link.

    I'm gonna hold off on panels until maybe a year. I dont want any undesirable news throwing off my momentum and mental strides.

    My strength has greatly improved within about 3 months.

    I'm back at pre-crash strength and in some ways even stronger. Muscle is easy to gain and maintain.

    Pre-crash strength and potential was high, I was naturally lean, wide skeletal frame, toned muscle, etc.
    I'm hoping its a sign things are back online for me..

    Achieved with mainly cycling Tongat, PP, Cistanche and anti-stress herbs along with rest of TMO. Not sure if thats a sign my boys are working or not though because I'm not certain of the boosting method of these herbs...thoughts?

    Could it be that adding DHT would help my boys to function better, get bigger?

    Also, is it possible testes aren't permanently shut down for some guys and its more of a thyroid/stress blockage of function?

    Thanks for all the info here btw, very helpful.

    I'll move any further discussion to my thread; to not clutter yours.

  4. #394
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 JoeP26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    339
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulk Smash View Post
    Thanks for the panel link.

    I'm gonna hold off on panels until maybe a year. I dont want any undesirable news throwing off my momentum and mental strides.

    My strength has greatly improved within about 3 months.

    I'm back at pre-crash strength and in some ways even stronger. Muscle is easy to gain and maintain.

    Pre-crash strength and potential was high, I was naturally lean, wide skeletal frame, toned muscle, etc.
    I'm hoping its a sign things are back online for me..

    Achieved with mainly cycling Tongat, PP, Cistanche and anti-stress herbs along with rest of TMO. Not sure if thats a sign my boys are working or not though because I'm not certain of the boosting method of these herbs...thoughts?

    Could it be that adding DHT would help my boys to function better, get bigger?

    Also, is it possible testes aren't permanently shut down for some guys and its more of a thyroid/stress blockage of function?

    Thanks for all the info here btw, very helpful.

    I'll move any further discussion to my thread; to not clutter yours.
    Certainly possible because DHT is anti-estrogenic and estrogens are what cause negative signaling in the brain to shutdown LH and FSH which then shuts down testosterone (and Progesterone).

    Only scenario where testes are permanently shutdown is in primary hypogonadism. That usually happens when the testes are severely suppressed for long periods of time for whatever reason. It can also happen with leydig cell desensitization when someone chronically abuses insanely high doses of exogenous gonaditropins, like HCG.

    You're welcome man. And don't sweat it. All good.

  5. #395
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hulk Smash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    254
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @JoeP26

    Thanks for the insight.
    I still have more to improve on thyroid and DHT. I'm hoping for the best.

  6. #396
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 JoeP26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    339
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulk Smash View Post
    @JoeP26

    Thanks for the insight.
    I still have more to improve on thyroid and DHT. I'm hoping for the best.
    I believe in you fam. You can do it!

  7. #397
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 JoeP26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    339
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Btw, thought I'd drop a quick update on how I'm doing. I didn't want to log the progress of a different protocol I've been doing just because it felt off-topic. But some do ask and check in every so often, so I thought I'd post.

    Overall, doing ok. I had been running progesterone cream, HCG, and Anastrozole to keep estradiol in check because it was quite high. But I felt it wasn't addressing ARs, so I've switched the progesterone cream with R-Andro cream instead. I've also added in MK-677 because my GH was bottomed out and IGF-1 was in the low end of normal that typically elderly people have. I'm in my 20s and IGF-1 should be around 200ng/mL.

    At this point I'm really down to brain stuff. Physically it still feels off and uncomfortable a lot. I still have low libido and some difficult mental symptoms I battle. Other than that, I don't have much to complain about. But I do feel I've gotten closer.

  8. #398
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hulk Smash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    254
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hows your sleep?
    Did you try other methods to boost GH?

  9. #399
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 JoeP26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    339
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulk Smash View Post
    Hows your sleep?
    Did you try other methods to boost GH?
    Sleep is perfectly fine. No issues there. I get to sleep easily and wake up 6-8 hours later fully rested and not feeling tired. Also, yah. I had tried various natural aminos and they never really worked. MK has been the only thing to actually work.

  10. #400
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hulk Smash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    254
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeP26 View Post
    Sleep is perfectly fine. No issues there. I get to sleep easily and wake up 6-8 hours later fully rested and not feeling tired. Also, yah. I had tried various natural aminos and they never really worked. MK has been the only thing to actually work.
    I read E and prolactin interfere with IGF and probably GH. Hopefully keeping those at healthy levels (consistently) will turn GH/IGF back on?

    If not, then I'll try MK.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •