User Tag List

Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeP26 View Post
    Interesting. I'm not arguing here. I'm just fascinated by the science of it all, since I'm not in complete hell anymore. The protocol is designed to get androgens flowing again and I understand the logic in that. But why are we also not doing things to get those neuros going again? Seems like that would accelerate this all instead of just honing in on one department, no? Like the 5a-DHP you guys played with awhile back. That's actually a logically sound idea and I certainly felt the benefit in it. But I had to dig for it to even know about it.
    Lol....my man. Have you read the entire protocol? It's about more then just getting androgens flowing. One department? Lol. If that was the case nobody would have recovered. It's a holistic approach that heals the ENTIRE body.

5a-DHP had limited, good results from a handful of people. I even tried it myself. I recovered without it. Anyone else can too. Given the data and reports from individual users, you can either take it, or leave it. That's up to you. It's not going to make or break your recovery.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 04-15-2020 at 02:40 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I'm pretty much in this phase where I'm so extremely dizzy that I feel like I'm going to fall over. Just awful. The under side of my brain (pituitary and/or hypothalamus) bothers me a lot too where it's this combination of numb but throbbing/pressure, if that makes sense. Sometimes on occasion it's headaches. I still get butterflies in my stomach too often like the feeling of anxiousness you get before you go on stage or get caught doing something you shouldn't be doing. Also got the slight sensation that I'm wearing socks sometimes yet I'm not. Thyroid has been bothering me bad too where it's sore around my neck.

Unfortunately, due to the virus and money constraints, I have not been able to stick to the diet. I have no say over the food in the house and it's not much raw foods. I try to eat, however, as best as I can. Hasn't made me worse but hopefully won't set me back too much.

I'm having my brain scanned via MRI here soon. I was fortunate enough to connect with a neurologist at Baylor in Houston, Dr. Greg McLauchlin. After explaining everything I have gone through and still experience, he was very understanding. Very nice guy. So we're going to take a physiological look to make sure things look ok. If so, he's connected me with the general team of Neuroendocrinologists at Baylor to take a look.

Do you think this is due to your pro hormone cycle? I have R Andro but I'm thinking of cancelling my cycle since I've noticed it's fucked up like the last 3 people who have run it.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No. Prohormone cycle definitely made a positive difference in some areas. My body temperature is a bit warmer, I sleep a bit better, my junk isn't totally disfunctional anymore, some of the neuropathy I had is gone, and the severity of what I was feeling overall is lessened. It just didn't make as much of an impact as I would've preferred.
    Okay gotcha. Was the cycle itself pretty intense or am I making a bigger deal than it is? I’ve been nervous about it.

Anyways, hang in there bud. How’s your electrolyte intake? Make sure your body is getting the correct nutrients, electrolyte imbalances make me feel like I’m rocking/ringing ears/dizzy and I get pain all up in my face. Something extremely weird I use sometimes when my jaw joints get extremely painful is eating honey nut Cheerios... not kidding. Not sure why it helps, but there’s a lot of fortified vitamins in cereal and if you’re deficient you can have pain in different areas. Feel free not to take that advice but it honestly helps me. You can obviously get those vitamins from whole food as well.
    Last edited by Turnover25; 04-22-2020 at 07:10 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This question is for nearly or fully recovered guys. Did you guys experience that strong dizzy sensation like you don't have a sense of balance and you were about to topple over? Its nearly identical to when you spin around fast for a bit and then just lay flat on the ground and bad for me right now.
    Yeah I had this very badly, and it scared me because I could only find a few guys on PH who had this symptom. I thought I'd never recover because I had these symptoms that almost no one reported having.

It's almost completely gone now. I still get it very slightly on occasion, but it was severe in the beginning. Took a long time though, maybe about six or seven months on protocol before I really noticed that it had improved. Also, I found that stress made it worse so you should try your best to avoid stress by any means necessary.

I'm not recovered yet, but I've no doubt I will be by the end of the year or so, if my recovery continues at the same speed as it's went over the past 14 months.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxaleksi View Post
    Yeah I had this very badly, and it scared me because I could only find a few guys on PH who had this symptom. I thought I'd never recover because I had these symptoms that almost no one reported having.

It's almost completely gone now. I still get it very slightly on occasion, but it was severe in the beginning. Took a long time though, maybe about six or seven months on protocol before I really noticed that it had improved. Also, I found that stress made it worse so you should try your best to avoid stress by any means necessary.

I'm not recovered yet, but I've no doubt I will be by the end of the year or so, if my recovery continues at the same speed as it's went over the past 14 months.
    Out of curiosity, did you ever have that dream-type brain fog where moving object like cars kinda float past you instead of looking normal? Also sounds floating around your head instead of directly in your ears. Where everything is just kinda dreamy, and sort of like an acid trip?

Not to compare symptoms, I don’t want to be dramatic. But since we’re on the subject I thought I’d ask, I also have concerns at times that I may be dealing with something else as well since I’ve never really seen someone else describe the same symptoms I deal with.

Brain fog has always been so much more than difficulty concentrating or memory issues for me, it’s more of a thick, visual fog where time moves slow and it’s almost like I’m dreaming. Though its slightly improved. I just usually see people complain more about memory issues.
    Last edited by Turnover25; 04-24-2020 at 01:39 PM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    Out of curiosity, did you ever have that dream-type brain fog where moving object like cars kinda float past you instead of looking normal? Also sounds floating around your head instead of directly in your ears. Where everything is just kinda dreamy, and sort of like an acid trip?

Not to compare symptoms, I don’t want to be dramatic. But since we’re on the subject I thought I’d ask, I also have concerns at times that I may be dealing with something else as well since I’ve never really seen someone else describe the same symptoms I deal with.

Brain fog has always been so much more than difficulty concentrating or memory issues for me, it’s more of a thick, visual fog where time moves slow and it’s almost like I’m dreaming. Though its slightly improved. I just usually see people complain more about memory issues.
    My brain fog was crippling. It felt as though most times I was "thinking through a blanket." I couldn't look someone in the eye when speaking to them....It made most of my days unbearable. Keep at it. It WILL get better.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    My brain fog was crippling. It felt as though most times I was "thinking through a blanket." I couldn't look someone in the eye when speaking to them....It made most of my days unbearable. Keep at it. It WILL get better.
    Yeah it’s almost like the absence of thought. It’s like I know things, but I can’t picture them or rationalize. Did you suffer from visual issues as well? These seem to be the thing that throws me off the most.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Absence of thought is a good way to describe it. I used to be constantly thinking, well, something... but now it's just quiet unless I actively make myself think.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    Yeah it’s almost like the absence of thought. It’s like I know things, but I can’t picture them or rationalize. Did you suffer from visual issues as well? These seem to be the thing that throws me off the most.
    Yeah, the whole lot. Not being able to fuck was devastating, but not being able to just simply "be" was even more detrimental to my mental health.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Sadly, I have had 0 relief of the underlying issue that's preventing neurosteroid production thus far. Everyday is still both physically and mentally agonizing. My entire nervous system is still in flames, throbs, and pulsates. Lots of pressure and pain near the pituitary and hypothalamus as well. Weird sensations in the skin. I hopped back on the diet after lots of persuasion occurred to my family (they believe this all is a waste of time and money). Got myself Gotu Kola and Bacopa to agonize the GABA-a receptors (since I'm lacking). This condition just doesn't want to budge.
    Let me tell you something. Your family, although they mean well, are going to do nothing but hold you back because all of this is so outside their wheel house and to boot you're doing this by following some strange guy on the internet.....lol. Of course they're going to be worried. But here's the rub. It's YOUR LIFE. Don't live it for anyone else but yourself. This is what you have to do to get yourself to be the guy you know you are. The catch 22 is, the best you can be for yourself is the best you can be for EVERYONE in your life. You have to make sure YOU are okay and firing on all cylinders. This is how you get their. They mean well, they do, but they have no idea your struggle that life is everyday. No clue. It's easy for them to say "walk it off" or "it's all in your head." etc. You gotta do you bro, first and foremost. Not just for yourself, but for all in your life. No one will understand what we have been through unless they've experienced it themselves.