User Tag List

Page 7 of 51 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 JoeP26's Avatar
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hit a bit of a downswing tonight. Not sure if it's just the course of things or if it's because of what I ate. I had a few shrimp, some cheese, and small glass of milk to see if my internals are ready to go beyond just fruit. My insides aren't torn up or anything but the way I'm always feeling in the head of detachment from the world, worry, burning, ringing ears, throbbing in the nerves of legs and pelvis, dull throbbing in my neck and head where the stem meets the brain are more prominent tonight. Not sure why.

I know I have elevated cortisol levels, which causes constant flushing, so I started taking omega 3 oil to lower them and it worked great for the flushing but I know fish oil can affect 5ar to some degree. Perhaps I shouldn't take it. Not sure.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Continued the fish oil. Doesnít seem to be the cause. Just part of the ups and downs I suppose. The past 2 or 3 days have been bad with the skin burning sensation and throbbing nervous system and brain. Not sure why. Iíve continued with the diet. Havenít strayed from it at all since the water fast. Started eating meats again today. My pick was a flounder fillet and a few shrimp cooked in a little butter and minced garlic with spinach and kale on the side topped with some cheese and olive oil for flavor.

One positive thing is that Iíve been sleeping a little longer. Still a bit rough when I wake up and itís not continuous sleep, as I wake up once or twice during but then get back into it. My biggest complaint still is how Iím feeling in the brain where things around me donít feel the same.

On another note, the stupid PFS foundation keeps sending me emails and their latest one from today came into my phone and did not sit with me well. I really need to unsubscribe so I donít have to be reminded everyday of it all and that people are killing themselves. Thank you, PFS Foundation. Yes, Iím aware. Not helpful.

Anyways, hope you all are doing ok and coming along in your recoveries so far.

EDIT: Iím not gonna sugarcoat things as they stand tonight. Iím documenting my journey through this, so itís best not to leave anything out. Iím not doing well at well. Iím in tears. I havenít fallen off of the protocol but I tried doing body weight exercises for the first time. My ears are ringing so bad, everything burns(not in a workout way), the head throbs, and the disconnect is breaking my heart. Thereís such a fear that this is permanent. To be clear, Iím not having a panic attack or anxiety symptoms. Heart is 62bpm. This is purely the condition stagnation and Iím just very broken right now.

EDIT 2: My entire upper lip is swelled and breaking out in blisters. Also, did not sleep well this morning. I woke up in a pool of sticky sweat and my skin burned bad.
    Last edited by JoeP26; 02-19-2020 at 11:29 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wouldn't worry too much about the fish oileffecting 5ar receptors, since any affect would be minuscule unless megadosing, just ensure you don't go over the recommended doses on any supp and herb and you're good.

About permanence it isn't man, get that thought out of your head (easier said then done), thats the mind screwing with you. Hang in there and go easy on yourself, you're doing everything in your power to recover and you will be rewarded for your efforts, no doubt. Just will take a bit of time for your body to stabalise and heal since it sounds very much like you have severe symtoms which are not going to go away overnight.

Last week i was seriously suicidal because of how bad I crashed and didn't have no libido, couldn't sleep etc and thought definitely permanent, body is finished,game over, can't come back from this, won't be able to get an erection and have sex ever again, but then realised how ridiculous it and now there is the turnaround this week and body is showing signs of life again. It's only permanent if you don't do anything to change even then you can't say for certain because you never know what's round the corner.
    Last edited by Alchemy; 02-19-2020 at 12:36 AM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
    Wouldn't worry too much about the fish oileffecting 5ar receptors, since any affect would be minuscule unless megadosing, just ensure you don't go over the recommended doses on any supp and herb and you're good.

About permanence it isn't man, get that thought out of your head (easier said then done), thats the mind screwing with you. Hang in there and go easy on yourself, you're doing everything in your power to recover and you will be rewarded for your efforts, no doubt. Just will take a bit of time for your body to stabalise and heal since it sounds very much like you have severe symtoms which are not going to go away overnight.

Last week i was seriously suicidal because of how bad I crashed and didn't have no libido, couldn't sleep etc and thought definitely permenant, body can't come back from this, won't be able to get an erection and have sex ever again, but then realised how ridiculous it and now there is the turnaround this week and body is showing signs of life again. It's only permanent if you don't do anything to change even then you can't say for certain because you never know what's round the corner.
    It really is severe. I donít know how else to put it. Life is non-existent right now. Those BPH meds messed my brain chemistry up to an extreme degree. I just wish there was relief. I donít expect a magic cure but just something that could help those GABA-a neurosteroids to boost a bit. Thatís what my issue is mostly. And I canít find anything that does that. I see the androgen prohormones but nothing re: neurosteroids.

Iím glad you were able to bounce back from that. Itís awful, I know. 😢

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeP26 View Post
    It really is severe. I don’t know how else to put it. Life is non-existent right now. Those BPH meds messed my brain chemistry up to an extreme degree. I just wish there was relief. I don’t expect a magic cure but just something that could help those GABA-a neurosteroids to boost a bit. That’s what my issue is mostly. And I can’t find anything that does that. I see the androgen prohormones but nothing re: neurosteroids.

I’m glad you were able to bounce back from that. It’s awful, I know. ��
    There are plenty of things from nootropics to different foods, which help with GABA and the brain can always be rebalanced so long as you are doing the right things which you are.

Are you taking Glycine? That works on GABA from what I recall along with sleep.

Have you found through research any others reacting so bad to the blood pressure med you took?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are plenty of things from nootropics to different foods, which help with GABA and the brain can always be rebalanced so long as you are doing the right things which you are.

Are you taking Glycine? That works on GABA from what I recall along with sleep.

Have you found through research any others reacting so bad to the blood pressure med you took?
    Blood pressure meds? I never took any blood meds.or have taken any in my lifetime. Oh you mean ďBPHĒ? Stands for benign prostatic hyperplasia. Prostate swelling and 5ARIs. I havenít tried glycine, no. CD, what are your thoughts on glycine. Ok to take?

Edit: Never mind, CD. I see you recommend it on your site. I ordered it.
    Last edited by JoeP26; 02-19-2020 at 05:16 AM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Iíve regressed back in every aspect to how I was during the initial months following the reaction. My blood pressure and heart rate are climbing again. This is after it was good during the water fast and then eating only fruits post-water fast. Iím on a major ďacid tripĒ too and things are burning everywhere still. I think the issue stems from cholesterol and I need to take a break from meats and dairy for awhile. Just fruits and veggies.

Update (12pm): Depression now coupled with the acid trip. Wanting to die. Hoping this passes. Had a banana and a few grapes for breakfast. For lunch, a slice of mango, kale, spinach, broccoli, and some cheese. Took Chlorella and 4,000IU D3. Please god let this pass.

Update (5pm): Blood pressure has gone done a little. 99/64. Pulse 62bpm. But the ďnear deathĒ/impending doom panic creeps up on me a lot coupled with throbbing nerves, burning skin, and shortness of breath. Itís terrifying.

Update (7:30pm): Itís worsening. I can feel it in every nerve of my body. The indescribable intensity that radiates in my legs, my pelvis, and shoots into my brain. Iím so depressed and so irritable. Thereís such a desperate plea for help but such a strong feeling of everyone to get the f*** away from me. I want to be put out of this misery so badly and stop being a burden to everyone around me. Itís wearing on then and I can see it in their faces.

Update: (10pm): Still extreme. I worked out until my muscles gave out. But I havenít been this way in awhile. Iím not sure if this the big ďdownswingĒ Iíve seen others describe but it is so bad, painful, and horrifying. Iím in true psychosis right now. The mental side effects have gotten so much worse for some reason. The feeling of impending doom and the disconnect. Itís horrifying. I want to die so bad right now.
    Last edited by JoeP26; 02-19-2020 at 10:13 PM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bro you need to stop dropping the acid and talk to a suicide helpline or get in touch with a therapist/doctor if you're seriously considering ways to end it and experiencing genuine psychosis.

You need to stabilise yourself and acid trips are not gonna get you any closer to that.

And wtf you doing working out at 10pm that's gonna mess with your sleep in a big way and at this time you need as much as that as possible.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bro you need to stop dropping the acid and talk to a suicide helpline or get in touch with a therapist/doctor if you're seriously considering ways to end it and experiencing genuine psychosis.

You need to stabilise yourself and acid trips are not gonna get you any closer to that.

And wtf you doing working out at 10pm that's gonna mess with your sleep in a big way and at this time you need as much as that as possible.
    Iím not literally dropping acid. Iíve never touched illegal substances. Iím describing what the side effects of the Dutasteride to this day are like for me. It **feels** like an hallucinogenic trip, minus the hallucinating. Like Iím transported to a whole different planet. I didnít workout at 10pm. I updated at 10pm and mentioned working out. I worked out at 8pm, then ate afterwards, then rested, and went to sleep at midnight.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeP26 View Post
    I’m not literally dropping acid. I’ve never touched illegal substances. I’m describing what the side effects of the Dutasteride to this day are like for me. It **feels** like an hallucinogenic trip, minus the hallucinating. Like I’m transported to a whole different planet. I didn’t workout at 10pm. I updated at 10pm and mentioned working out. I worked out at 8pm, then ate afterwards, then rested, and went to sleep at midnight.
    ok cool, still have you got any one to talk since what your going through sounds very traumatic?

Suicidal ideation isn't something to take lightly, you may well have to reach out for real support, no one wants to see you do anything stupid. Might well be an idea if things continue to feel worse for you