User Tag List

Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeP26 View Post
    Yep. Exactly the same things I remind to myself. They've tried understanding by asking and I explain the symptoms. They don't get it. Or they at least understand I'm in so much discomfort but refuse to cut me slack. Even worse, they're those type of "pray to Jesus and you'll be healed," people. I'm not saying there is or isn't a god but he sure as hell isn't the kind of guy made out to be in that man-written book, if so. And don't even get me started on what doctors say. Only competent one I've encountered so far is my urologist and Mark Gordon. The rest are egotistical, uncaring assholes. And this is coming from someone who didn't believe in the condition before taking 5 alpha reductase inhibitors and had a lot of respect for them. Sorry. Just wanted to get that off my chest.
    Bro....I feel you, believe me. Been there, done that. You're at the right place now, so that should at least give you some tiny comfort. Stick around, run the protocol.....you'll be glad you did.

For what it's worth, the first urologist I went to told me to "move to Seattle and relax." If he wasn't 70 plus years old, I probably would have punched him.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 04-26-2020 at 10:19 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    There's still time at 80. Pick me up and let's get him! On a serious note, Seattle? Send this guy with a depressive condition to the suicide capital in the country? Yah, clearly didn't have your best interests at heart. If you're ever in need of a good one, HMU. I'll get ya in to my guy. Literally the chillest guy.
    Heh. I won't be needing any of them. Thankfully I can out do most twenty somethings. Just turned 43 this month a few weeks back and I've never felt better. Everything you need is here bro.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Well he's actually you're age. But I get it. No need for him. Good thing! I'm certainly trying my man. Other than the last couple of weeks of not eating so great, I've been at this all with herb rotations, vitamins, diet, prohormones cycles, and getting active (though not possible with COVID right now). I just wish it was quicker process. This shit is a bitch. For real.
    No doubt, but not more of a bitch then suffering like that for the rest of your life. Fuck that.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, just got a call from the doc. My progesterone came back very above range, which means my 5ar type 1 is not working at all in my body and I have low to no neurosteroids. 5ar type 2 appears to be fine as DHT is within range last it was checked.
    Hey man, try not to get too ahead of yourself, you very well be on to something, but don't complicate things too much. I've done it where I think this is whats wrong then I think that is whats wrong and I've gotten into trouble with it. You also said on one post that the doctors from Baylor said our immune system is attacking us because of a high WBC count, my WBC is near the low end of the range.

I'm NOT saying that to be a dick, I'm just saying that whatever is wrong with you, I think that it can be fixed and you're gonna pull through eventually. I know you feel like shit but try not to cause a ton of worry by being surgical about things.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Albert, I'm not worried. Lol! I'm actually very relieved. I've said, from the beginning, I knew what the problem was and now I have documentation of it and can target it. I never said anything about Baylor. All I have said publicly re: Baylor was what they told me, that they closed their study and will have their findings out soon. Nothing beyond that. I think you're mistaking me for someone else.
    Oh good, I just didn’t want to see you stress yourself out. Just looking out. But you could very well be right, there’s no way in hell I’d find the post if I looked for it so I’ll take your word haha

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bankai9000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    iodine is recommended as rotation once every 20+ days, it's not "the protocol" what gave you hyperthyrodism xd

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 DefRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Iodine is part of the TMO protocol? That’s news to me...

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DefRecover View Post
    Iodine is part of the TMO protocol? That’s news to me...
    It’s in the herb rotation section but CD says it only needs to be taken once a week I believe.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 DefRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A little off topic (and sorry to hijack) but are you guys using Lion’s Mane, Bacopa, Schissandra and others of the nootropics? I find quite a few of the T boosting herbs are no longer on LEH

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DefRecover View Post
    A little off topic (and sorry to hijack) but are you guys using Lion’s Mane, Bacopa, Schissandra and others of the nootropics? I find quite a few of the T boosting herbs are no longer on LEH
    Thanks for bringing this up. I've known for awhile now and have just been too busy to fix this on my site. This is something I can work on now. I want you guys to have everything on one site....it kind of fell apart for abit. I would hope the guys that use the site and this forum would purchase through my site if it's all there for them. I gotta get on it.

The important part is at least the info is there, but I'd rather not miss out on ANY income so that I can continue to grow this. Takes money and time....two things that are always in short supply.