User Tag List

Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeP26 View Post
    Perhaps. But the problem in PFS of low IGF-1 and GH is the GABAA positive modulating neurosteroids in the brain, like Androsterone and Allopregnanolone. They stimulate GAD (short for Glutamic Acid Decarboxylase) which is a reducing agent that converts Glutamate (an excitatory neurotransmitter) into GABA (a sedative neurotransmitter). GABA was found in a study to potently stimulate GH secretion from the pituitary when administered to a control group. On average, it raised GH levels by ~400%. And we know in PFS that individuals have low to undetectable levels of Allopregnanolone in CSF. This in turn would cause low GABA levels as well then low GH and low IGF-1, since GH stimulates IGF-1 production in the liver. This pattern is actually used by some doctors in treating PFS nowadays. And even generalized TBI.

I should also add that several in this forum and the WhatsApp group had neurotransmitters tested, including myself, through ZRT. All of us had severely low GABA.
    Would you say that low allopregnanolone is a key biomarker for PFS?

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That and low Androsterone, low GABA, low GH, low IGF-1, high folate, low homocysteine, low acetylcholine, irregular CBC, irregular lipid levels, low vitamin D, very high urine hormone levels with low-normal levels at blood, low dopamine, low norepinephrine, low epinephrine, low PEA, low L-phenylalanine, and low glutamate. Those are the patterns we constantly see.
    100 percent but overtime with a good Diet, working out and supplements as long as your not a old Man all those levels should go back to Normal I would think….

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hear that but I haven't personally experienced it and I'm skeptical of what those couple of people were doing on the side that they may be withholding. You're referring to the two guys on PH and I just don't view that place as a credible source for information because they claim that about everything.

I'm not considering GH peptides. I'm already on MK-677 and have been for the past couple of months. My GH and IGF-1 were both bottomed out and I had tried everything naturally I possibly could to get those up but nothing worked. MK worked like a charm. Also, I am running R-Andro right now. I dropped progesterone and switched to it.
    Is there a reason you went with MK and not Ipamorelin? Ipamorelin is known to be a bit more subtler but cleaner/more tolerable and doesn't mess with insulin. Working out is a HUGE factor for me but my muscle recovery declines pretty sharply off cycle so I'm exploring the idea of trying Ipamorelin to aid in that. The added sleep benefits along with increase workout recovery sounds great.

You haven't heard/seen issues with PFS recovering folks trying GH peptides or Ipamorelin?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It's the only GH peptide my compounding pharmacy carries. I have had no issues on it and have actually had a major improvement in the "metabolic syndrome" symptoms that come along with PFS. I know one PFS guy, Nader Jawad, who fully recovered used straight GH injections along with body building and roids. Took him 3 years.
    I spoke with him at one point years ago. Protocol wasn't for him. He didn't want to lose his mass.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Easiest way would be a cocktail of L-Taurine, L-Theanine, gotu kola or bacopa, and Allopregnanolone from idea labs. Yes, btw, idea labs now carries straight up Allopregnanolone.

idealabsdc.com/lab
    Interesting stuff Joe.

Tbh my focus is 100% on the protocol and I'm not really looking for shortcuts, but if I can add small things to get rid of this damn tinnitus I'm interested.

If low GABA causes tinnitus, and low gaba can be reversed, then why do some people keep it even after recovery? Also, how long does it take to raise GABA by using such supplements? At some point with them the body reaches a permanent GABA baseline?

I trust the protocol will eventually heal my sexual sides, but tinnitus makes me doubt so much. I'd do anything to kill it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I spoke with him at one point years ago. Protocol wasn't for him. He didn't want to lose his mass.
    Have you explored these GH peptides like ipamorelin, CD? They’re natural and not suppressive so I would love your take/opinion if they could potentially be complimentary to the protocol?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Vanity is a bitch.
    Yes, yes it is. The reason we are all here.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yah man. Do whatever you like. Your body. This is just hypothetical conversation.

Because it's really really hard getting stuff into the brain. The barrier blocks a significant amount of outside molecules to protect itself. So if you have chemistry fuck ups, correcting it is a challenge and one that takes a long time.
    Damn that's depressing. But it's definitly possible? Like months, years?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    Have you explored these GH peptides like ipamorelin, CD? They’re natural and not suppressive so I would love your take/opinion if they could potentially be complimentary to the protocol?
    I have not personally researched them because they just weren't as common when I was struggling through pfs. I can tell you that you don't need them to recover, but could they be useful, I don't have an answer to that question. That's something somebody who is willing to take one for the team should do and report back. Fortunately I have no need to do this, but I probably would have tried it when I was putting the protocol together.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Absolutely. And it depends on the severity. Months to years.
    Thanks man, I'm on it then. Hope you're good