User Tag List

Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeP26 View Post
    I've still got to fix sexual, libido, sleep, and neurological. I still have some rough sleep some nights, still feel neurologically not right, my dick is still cold and shrunken when flaccid, difficult still to get erections, and still got lower libido.

Right now, I'm just tackling neurotransmitters and kickstarting brain pregnenolone and progesterone. I'll end it when pct is over.
    What in particularly regarding neurology? Is the wobbly sensation persisting?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm sorry if this question is borderlining derailment but; you and CD both advocate against use of exogenous Testosterone. However, isn't supplementing with Pine Pollen the same thing?
    Or does it work by indirectly increasing Testosterone production?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
    I'm sorry if this question is borderlining derailment but; you and CD both advocate against use of exogenous Testosterone. However, isn't supplementing with Pine Pollen the same thing?
    Or does it work by indirectly increasing Testosterone production?
    Pine pollen has trace amounts of hormones in it. No where near the amount and effect that TRT would have..not even close. I'm not going to go deep into the science about it, as that info can be easily found, but you will NOT get shut down from even mega dosing PP daily. Even though these trace hormones are present, the other major constituents of the herb works synergistically with your body, not against it. It's loaded with plant sterols, vitamins, minerals. hormones and plant based hormones as well. Your body uses the PP to help boost it's own production. TRT completely shuts down your natural production which is the opposite of what you're trying to accomplish.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 12-30-2020 at 06:04 AM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeP26 View Post
    Btw guys, this isn't an invitation to stray from what CD set out for you and his guidance. This is just me just experimenting for fun and seeing what happens. You're better served following someone who recovered.
    Saved me a post on this one:

Listen guys....I'm all for free speech and what not but everyone knows this forum is for discussing recovering with TMO. I don't want to come acrossed as a hard ass at all but there are MANY other places to discuss the types of things that Joe is doing. I always said if someone came up with a quicker, easier way to recover, we could shut this place down as there would be no more need to for TMO concerning pfs, that is.

I'm leaving it be because, well, for one, it's his log, and his life. Even though the things that he is doing have never resulted in a recovery, in his research he may stumble upon something that maybe useful for the community.

I'm always of the same general opinion when it comes to other methods simply because I don't see the recoveries to back them up. We know this one works, although it is expensive and has alot of moving parts. Because of this, in my mind I don't see the point in bothering with anything else.

That being said It's good to have one or two different approaches vs the status quo. Especially when documented the way he is. In the end, it's just going to strengthen the position of TMO in the pfs community.

Thanks for the disclaimer on that Joe.....My intention is to simply not confuse already scared and devastated guys with anything other then the existing protocol which has been proven time and time again to work.

Regardless, you have one of the most viewed logs on the site, so it's earned it's place.

Good luck Joe. Please continue to keep us posted on your progress.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 12-30-2020 at 06:18 AM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For all the guys reading this thread that are still wondering if TRT might still be the answer for them, I thought it may be worth adding my personal experience with this.
    After years of trying many many different avenues to recover from a real bad case of PFS, I eventually threw caution to the wind and accepted doctor prescribed TRT to treat my PFS, and took it for 2 years. Although it helped considerably (in my case) with the sexual sides and some improvements in other areas, i spent the 2 years trying to convince myself it was curing me, but i still very much had PFS. I decided to stop the TRT eventually due to the inevitable onset of its own set of side effects. As soon as i did, all the perceived gains i thought i had made sexually/physically/mentally on TRT dissipated within weeks and i was right back in the darkness of PFS hell. It was then very clear that the TRT had just been masking some of the issues, it wasn't HEALING anything. and actually causing more imbalances.
    I then found this forum, and have been following the Protocol for 2 years now. Over the last 2 years I have seen marked improvements (albeit non-linear)and i believe i am well on my way to a recovery with a bit more time. At this point i have seen enough changes in myself to know not only is recovery possible through this method but likely inevitable with time & consistency.
    I will post my full story at some point, but just wanted to offer this experience here for the guys who might be considering going the hormone route.
    To those guys i would say, don't waste time like i did. Get to work on the protocol and stick at it like your life depends on it, cause it does.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    Nah man. I don’t know shit about any of that stuff. I’ve been following the protocol for over a year while running prohormones and it’s worked for me.
    So what's your current routine at the moment, boss? Have you stopped cycling the herbs?

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Saved me a post on this one:

Listen guys....I'm all for free speech and what not but everyone knows this forum is for discussing recovering with TMO. I don't want to come acrossed as a hard ass at all but there are MANY other places to discuss the types of things that Joe is doing. I always said if someone came up with a quicker, easier way to recover, we could shut this place down as there would be no more need to for TMO concerning pfs, that is.

I'm leaving it be because, well, for one, it's his log, and his life. Even though the things that he is doing have never resulted in a recovery, in his research he may stumble upon something that maybe useful for the community.

I'm always of the same general opinion when it comes to other methods simply because I don't see the recoveries to back them up. We know this one works, although it is expensive and has alot of moving parts. Because of this, in my mind I don't see the point in bothering with anything else.

That being said It's good to have one or two different approaches vs the status quo. Especially when documented the way he is. In the end, it's just going to strengthen the position of TMO in the pfs community.

Thanks for the disclaimer on that Joe.....My intention is to simply not confuse already scared and devastated guys with anything other then the existing protocol which has been proven time and time again to work.

Regardless, you have one of the most viewed logs on the site, so it's earned it's place.

Good luck Joe. Please continue to keep us posted on your progress.
    Much respect CD, I’m sure we all pretty much agree that the protocol is the most consistent and successful way to combat this shit, cheers

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MungYarlon View Post
    So what's your current routine at the moment, boss? Have you stopped cycling the herbs?
    Go read the “putting it all together” page on TMO. I do that everyday besides stuff like taking glycine. And bath mate. Rest day Sundays. I work full time so I workout after work. Meal prep every night. Sleep around 10 pm-6:30 am.

I have 3 weeks of herbs and I use pine pollen everyday.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    Go read the “putting it all together” page on TMO. I do that everyday besides stuff like taking glycine. And bath mate. Rest day Sundays. I work full time so I workout after work. Meal prep every night. Sleep around 10 pm-6:30 am.

I have 3 weeks of herbs and I use pine pollen everyday.
    Ah ok, I thought you stopped the herbs because of the crashes.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MungYarlon View Post
    Ah ok, I thought you stopped the herbs because of the crashes.
    I crashed back to ground zero while fucking with methylated vitamins back in feb, so I took a couple weeks off them just due to how sensitive my body was at that point. But I’ve been back on since, with the exception of when I cycle pro hormones.