Quote Originally Posted by JoeP26 View Post
Well, guys, I have bad news. My mom does indeed have PFS now from taking a women's skin supplement that has saw palmetto in it. She's been in bed for days with derealization, depression, anxiety, low libido, weakness, and abdominal burning. Same way I got hit when it first started. We seem to be genetically predisposed from blocking 5ar1. I'm stressing about this because I'm here trying to fix myself and now I have to worry about her. And we don't have the money for 2 PFS sufferers. She knows what I've been through and knows that it can't be instantly fixed by any medication or doctor. God really must hate us for some reason. 😥
Everyones genetically predisposed. The "polymorphism" study published in approximatley 2016 revealed that everyone is negatively impacted. The only difference gene variation makes is the timeframe and types of symptoms. I explained this using logic in another thread but the study does exist. I'll post the link when I have a chance.

Try to help your mom atleast do whats afforable. Something is better than nothing.
I know you can both make it to full recovery.