0 Thread(s)
    Seems like you know your job, best of luck

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeP26 View Post
    Took too much stuff that boosts the stimulant pathway. I'm way too stimulated, flushed in the face, feeling psychotic, and unable to wind down. My long-standing brain fog did clear up some though. Not completely but quite noticeably. I'm going to continue the stuff for the sedative pathway. Plus, I'm coming down from the androgen cycle. Not sure if it's normal right after dropping it that you feel awful/bizarre. But I can definitely tell those levels are coming down, regardless of my body not properly feeling androgens, if that makes sense.
    I had a similar experience when starting my current cycle. Stimulated, flushing, psychotic racing brain, anxiety and just felt like I needed to go run sprints. But I’ve also a huge improvement in my brain fog/mental block and it was like my thoughts turned back on. What I’ve learned through these 18ish months is that sometimes when you’re body is correcting itself it isn’t always a comfortable experience. Obviously be careful and don’t take too much of something, but hang in there man. This thing is absolutely beatable, I’m absolutely sure of it now.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Improvements from the cycle are still holding. Feel much improved compared to October and November. I indulged in some naughty Christmas foods and have not reacted to them at all. Seems I hit a new baseline. I'm gonna enjoy myself a bit over the holidays and then get back to it on New Year's. I had my neurosteroids, including Allopregnanolone, tested to see where they are at. Those labs should be back by the end of this week. I have a strong suspicion that my Allo is still quite deficient because GABA was severely deficient on the last test and the only reason GABA would be low is because of low Allo. They go hand and hand.

Hope everyone is doing ok and having a happy holiday season.
    We love to see it. Keep going!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For sure! Thanks man.
    How much would you say you have recovered since the beginning, boss?

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Improvements from the cycle are still holding. Feel much improved compared to October and November. I indulged in some naughty Christmas foods and have not reacted to them at all. Seems I hit a new baseline. I'm gonna enjoy myself a bit over the holidays and then get back to it on New Year's. I had my neurosteroids, including Allopregnanolone, tested to see where they are at. Those labs should be back by the end of this week. I have a strong suspicion that my Allo is still quite deficient because GABA was severely deficient on the last test and the only reason GABA would be low is because of low Allo. They go hand and hand.

Hope everyone is doing ok and having a happy holiday season.
    Congratulations on new improvements glad to hear this lets go

Btw what’s the best way to bump up allopregnonolone?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm hugely improved since I first started out. I was really bad in the beginning to the point that I thought I was going to die. Now, I have some issues to fix but I can manage fine enough.
    We're gonna go for a full recovery though, right? How much longer in your opinion?

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How do you know sorghum does this? The stuff I read wasnt really clear on its effects

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright strap in for some really dumb questions.
    1- Would soghrum usage down regulate type 1 activity after a long time as the body adjusts?
    Are you taking a sorghum extract? Or just eating the grain?
    2- Could you speculate this whole enzyme bussiness is gene related? As in, out of your control? Or would you say it has been the direct or indirect result or doing something silly like, lets say, take dutasteride?

Glad you are feeling positive! Take care.
    Last edited by Mojo; 12-26-2020 at 02:02 AM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just got labs back. This includes Allopregnanolone. Nearly everything was insanely high. Meanwhile, at blood, everything is normal or lower range. What this means is that my CYP3A4 enzyme is hyperactive and I'm metabolizing hormones at very high rate before the body has a chance to actually use them. Allopregnanolone was insanely high and DHT was within normal range. Both 5ar types 1 and 2 appear to be working just fine.

CYP3A4 is the enzyme that metabolizes all sex hormones out of the system. It also metabolizes most pharmaceutical drugs out as well, including Finasteride and Dutasteride. They are considered CYP3A4 substrates.

Funny enough, the compound you all were endorsing and using awhile back, R-Andro by IML, contained 6,7-dihydroxybergamottin (aka DHB). DHB is a heavy inhibitor of CYP3A4. I've stated this before. IML uses this ingredient to prolong and enhance the effects of their products. It's also going to prolong and enhance sex hormones across the board.

I think I will try to find some DHB and give it a run.
    Good work. What are your remaining symptoms, Joe?

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just got labs back. This includes Allopregnanolone. Nearly everything was insanely high. Meanwhile, at blood, everything is normal or lower range. What this means is that my CYP3A4 enzyme is hyperactive and I'm metabolizing hormones at very high rate before the body has a chance to actually use them. Allopregnanolone was insanely high and DHT was within normal range. Both 5ar types 1 and 2 appear to be working just fine.

CYP3A4 is the enzyme that metabolizes all sex hormones out of the system. It also metabolizes most pharmaceutical drugs out as well, including Finasteride and Dutasteride. They are considered CYP3A4 substrates.

Funny enough, the compound you all were endorsing and using awhile back, R-Andro by IML, contained 6,7-dihydroxybergamottin (aka DHB). DHB is a heavy inhibitor of CYP3A4. I've stated this before. IML uses this ingredient to prolong and enhance the effects of their products. It's also going to prolong and enhance sex hormones across the board.

I think I will try to find some DHB and give it a run.
    I thought I remembered reading you ran a cycle of Super R Andro?

It’s a great product. I have 2 bottles left and I’m going to run them next summer after my next UH cycle.