User Tag List

Threaded View

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeP26 View Post
    Yep. Exactly the same things I remind to myself. They've tried understanding by asking and I explain the symptoms. They don't get it. Or they at least understand I'm in so much discomfort but refuse to cut me slack. Even worse, they're those type of "pray to Jesus and you'll be healed," people. I'm not saying there is or isn't a god but he sure as hell isn't the kind of guy made out to be in that man-written book, if so. And don't even get me started on what doctors say. Only competent one I've encountered so far is my urologist and Mark Gordon. The rest are egotistical, uncaring assholes. And this is coming from someone who didn't believe in the condition before taking 5 alpha reductase inhibitors and had a lot of respect for them. Sorry. Just wanted to get that off my chest.
    Bro....I feel you, believe me. Been there, done that. You're at the right place now, so that should at least give you some tiny comfort. Stick around, run the protocol.....you'll be glad you did.

For what it's worth, the first urologist I went to told me to "move to Seattle and relax." If he wasn't 70 plus years old, I probably would have punched him.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 04-26-2020 at 10:19 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"