User Tag List

Threaded View

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeP26 View Post
    Interesting. I'm not arguing here. I'm just fascinated by the science of it all, since I'm not in complete hell anymore. The protocol is designed to get androgens flowing again and I understand the logic in that. But why are we also not doing things to get those neuros going again? Seems like that would accelerate this all instead of just honing in on one department, no? Like the 5a-DHP you guys played with awhile back. That's actually a logically sound idea and I certainly felt the benefit in it. But I had to dig for it to even know about it.
    Lol....my man. Have you read the entire protocol? It's about more then just getting androgens flowing. One department? Lol. If that was the case nobody would have recovered. It's a holistic approach that heals the ENTIRE body.

5a-DHP had limited, good results from a handful of people. I even tried it myself. I recovered without it. Anyone else can too. Given the data and reports from individual users, you can either take it, or leave it. That's up to you. It's not going to make or break your recovery.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 04-15-2020 at 02:40 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"