Quote Originally Posted by JoeP26 View Post
Got my androgens results in. Keep in mind, this is baseline. Not artificially induced.

Total Testosterone: 742ng/dL
Free testosterone %: 59%
DHT: 33ng/dL

So, it seems 5 alpha reductase type 2 is just fine in converting T to DHT. Well within range now. However, as I stated before, progesterone is high. Tested it twice to be sure it wasn't fluke. But it's not. Some of the guys from here in the WhatsApp group already know, but my doctor has paired with a specialized laboratory here in the USA that tests neurosteroids. We're going to have that lab work done here soon to see what 5 alpha reductase type 1 looks like. This test is very wide and literally tests everything you need to know to pinpoint what the hormonal issue is in PFS.

Beyond the science, I'm ok, I suppose. I'm getting back into my work and can function. Just wobbly, feel pretty off, sleep is shit, no libido, ringing ears that comes and goes. The usual.
Good luck to you. From what I've seen over the past 13 years, you're not going to be able to spot fix pfs. It just doesn't work. When 5ar is inhibited it causes multi-system issues that are fixed best from a holistic angle. Time frame on the protocol, 100%, is 6mos to 2yrs. This has been a constant.

Anything you find you can feel free to share here, but for the most part, this forum is for those who want to participate in the TMO program and all that goes along with it.