Quote Originally Posted by Wez View Post
For all the guys reading this thread that are still wondering if TRT might still be the answer for them, I thought it may be worth adding my personal experience with this.
After years of trying many many different avenues to recover from a real bad case of PFS, I eventually threw caution to the wind and accepted doctor prescribed TRT to treat my PFS, and took it for 2 years. Although it helped considerably (in my case) with the sexual sides and some improvements in other areas, i spent the 2 years trying to convince myself it was curing me, but i still very much had PFS. I decided to stop the TRT eventually due to the inevitable onset of its own set of side effects. As soon as i did, all the perceived gains i thought i had made sexually/physically/mentally on TRT dissipated within weeks and i was right back in the darkness of PFS hell. It was then very clear that the TRT had just been masking some of the issues, it wasn't HEALING anything. and actually causing more imbalances.
I then found this forum, and have been following the Protocol for 2 years now. Over the last 2 years I have seen marked improvements (albeit non-linear)and i believe i am well on my way to a recovery with a bit more time. At this point i have seen enough changes in myself to know not only is recovery possible through this method but likely inevitable with time & consistency.
I will post my full story at some point, but just wanted to offer this experience here for the guys who might be considering going the hormone route.
To those guys i would say, don't waste time like i did. Get to work on the protocol and stick at it like your life depends on it, cause it does.
Great post!

Thanks for sharing.