Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
How long have you been on the protocol and how strict were you maintaining?
i’ve been on the protocol since june. juice feasted for a week then. pretty strict on protocol over summer, got back to school, kept it up and started to feel pretty damn good a lot of the time october - november.

i did have a rough patch where i wasnt really able to work out, ran out of pine pollen and probiotics, had family stress, and diet was so so. after i drank on new years which i obviously regret, i felt like i crashed again.

i then fasted for 5 days a few weeks back. i honestly didnt feel like i got much out of the fast and refeed which damaged my morale a bit. i’ve had some cheats on diet in this recent rough patch, though it isn’t frequent. i do recognize that in my body’s vulnerable state i need to do better than that. i also think my stress has been through the roof which is definitely contributing.

but i’m still on the protocol. i haven’t stopped taking the herbs, supplements, taking cold showers, giving a shit about what i eat, hitting the gym, and meditating. i’m just still shaken up right now and its been pretty dark again. i hate that i’m struggling to talk to people again and don’t feel healthy enough to pursue my goals. im anxious as fuck and ive been really hard on myself in spite of whats in my own best interest. i want to get better but im feeling really low these days. this relapse has definitely given me some sort of traumatic reaction, and im trying to overcome it but struggling.

my bad if this is too much information right now. i’ve got to express that what you do for people is the most valuable, pure thing. myself and other people dealing with shit like this just have to keep moving forward.