User Tag List

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Atticas's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Need supplement advice for 2nd Cycle

So about 2 months ago, I was almost daily logging my cycle with Androhard. (Thread here = First Androhard Cycle)

I had some great results with the stuff at first, but over time, the hype seemed to die down.

Feeling decent these days though and think it could be worth it to go another round!

That being said, apparently we learned some bad news in that thread about Androhard, which was that the new doses were missing 4-dhea.

The news came from slader1, who had apparently emailed the company and been told that it was a mistake Androhard ever once contained 4-dhea in the first place, and the company had since had it removed.

So my question to you guys is, which 5ar and DHT increasing pro-hormone should I cycle next?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Androhard transdermal by muscle gelz
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The mistake was in the labeling, not the compound. The compound never contained 4-DHEA. I’ve ran it before and it’s too leaning with zero water weight gain which ALWAYS happens on 4-DHEA products.