User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Brazilian's Recovery

Hi guys! another soldier to beat this war of our lives! I'm Brazilian, so don't mind any english mistakes, ok?
    My history is no different. I'm 33 year old, took finasteride in two periods of my life. First when I was 18, back then I took for only a month, and had no side effects at all, but anyway didn't feel good taking medicine everyday only for hairloss. Time passed and last year (already bald!) from an impulsive action I started again with finasteride, I took it for 2 months (July/August), by the end of the second month I was having sex and noticed a lower power on my erection, I immediately link to the poison and decided to quit it ride away. One day after that my dick died, causing me the biggest terror that I ever experienced, a sansation of life ruined, wich got even bigger after I went on internet and dyscovered the existence of PFS.

This first moment is the worst, since you know nothing that is happening with you, and all you have is missinformation on youtube, worst of all is the sensation of being robbed, stolen, since this is something real, that exist for a while and nobody has ever speaked about...anyway. With a little more search I found TMO, even before than findding PH. Read all over it, althoug without internalizing it. I immediately order all the herbs that I could find here in Brazil (about 30% from what sites recommends). The next two weeks, while I was waiting for my herbs I was on a Job Travel experiecing my simptoms, wich was: ED, no semem, braing fog, fatigue, waking up in the middle of the night scared and with accelerated beat, and all of this of course, brouth a little depression. Life goes on....

Herbs arrived and I jumped on it (mistaken). No change im my diet (wich was bad), no meditation, no wheitlifting, only running, and kept living. After two weeks rotating the herbs, my simptoms got better, and I experienced a spontaneus erection, making me happy like a teenager. After that day my confidence came back and I started back chating on tinder and pickin up girls. My libido was higher than before, and all I could think was fucking some pussy. This happiness standed until new years period, when I was not even thinking about PFS anymore, and on a day, out of nothing, got sucked into PFS's reality again. Once again I was experiecing that feeling of waking up in the middle of the night, and difficult on jerking off, etc. On Christmas, I remember being near a cousin of mine, very very fuckable, and I had all mental conditions to fuck her, but as my body was totally lazy, I didn't even tried...that made me sad, man.

Back on the researches, and having the experiences, I could conclude that all my past months had nothing to do with the Herbs, instead of that, was my body trying to balance the system once again, and then I got the new years crash, worst than the first one, sexual sides were the same, but sleep sided hitted bad, waking up with anxiety crisis and suicidal thoughts. (If you are experiecing suicidal thoughts, know something: THIS IS NOT YOU, it passes).

The year began and I got a 1st one priority in life, get better than I ever was. (the PFS made me think that I never was the best version of my self, even before take finasteride I kind of neglected my potential as a man and also as a human being - that reflection was good!) Spent almost this 2 months on forums, doing researches and reflecting wich way to go, also buying all products thas someone claimed be good for them. I went to an endocrinologist wich recommend some stuff (at least she was a PFS believer). She gave me Clomid + Proviron + Ashwaganda + Rhodiola rosea + keto diet. I went with clomid and proviron for 2 weeks, than dropped it off. Since end January I am basically on:
    - Diet: eating meat, green leafs, bone broth, ghee (Ozephs diet) I was with the idea of fix the gut and fix PFS, but now I know that is one part of the process.
    - Exercices: HIIT, wheighlifting, runnig - all moderate, but everyday
    - Avoiding: no pharmaceuticals, no gluten, no suggar.
    - Suplement: 1 pill of Forskolin waking up, 1 pill of GABA before Sleep
    - Other tricks: Meditating (not only, but mobilizing "energy" (chi, prana...you name it)
    - cold shower

Today is an important Day. Brazil is on its 1st day of Carnival, yes, a LOT of things going on the streets, but fuck that in a happy way, I'm on my 1st day whater fast so, and I intent to go until next saturday. Luckly, I will be in a job trip, alone, in a hotel payed by the company, with a very easy schedule do to. I'm supposed to do some work there, but very easy, may take 1 hour a day, since the hotel is near from the store that I have to look at. I intent do go fasting and relaxing this week. Question: do you guys thing is safe to have sauna while on fasting? I'm intent to.

Current Symptoms:

- Inability of getting aroused
    - Parcial ED, I can get hard, but with some effort (despite i got conserned and i'm currently nofap)
    - Having some erections while sleeping
    - Lack of motivation of doing anything besides goig to work or making the protocol going (feeling of being stucked)
    - Sleeping getting better and better (I can sleep a full night some days, while others I wake up and then go back to sleep - no more suicidal thoughts or heart palpitation)
    - No noticeble congnitive issues
    - I had some skin inflamations wich was gone since I'm on this 2 months on diet
    - Have FUCKIN SUKEN EYES, looking older despite body looks very helthier because of the diet, since the crash I'm looking 10 years older, with my cheecks falling too

Next Steps:

- Have a great time fasting
    - Refeed in the best way possible
    - Start Herb Rotation after 1 week of refeeding
    - Keep going only with the protocol TMO, nothing else. (My diet will get a lot easyer, since i was not eating fruit this 2 months because of the sugar)
    - I wish I could go trough this without AndroHard, but time will tell. (don't wanna look like shwaznagger)

Wrote a lot, but I know, like me, its very good to read some felas experiences. Going throug this shit witch is PFS, a place like this became a refuge, a community temple where we can share our goings.
    Thank you all very much.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mineiro-up View Post
    Hi guys! another soldier to beat this war of our lives! I'm Brazilian, so don't mind any english mistakes, ok?
    My history is no different. I'm 33 year old, took finasteride in two periods of my life. First when I was 18, back then I took for only a month, and had no side effects at all, but anyway didn't feel good taking medicine everyday only for hairloss. Time passed and last year (already bald!) from an impulsive action I started again with finasteride, I took it for 2 months (July/August), by the end of the second month I was having sex and noticed a lower power on my erection, I immediately link to the poison and decided to quit it ride away. One day after that my dick died, causing me the biggest terror that I ever experienced, a sansation of life ruined, wich got even bigger after I went on internet and dyscovered the existence of PFS.

This first moment is the worst, since you know nothing that is happening with you, and all you have is missinformation on youtube, worst of all is the sensation of being robbed, stolen, since this is something real, that exist for a while and nobody has ever speaked about...anyway. With a little more search I found TMO, even before than findding PH. Read all over it, althoug without internalizing it. I immediately order all the herbs that I could find here in Brazil (about 30% from what sites recommends). The next two weeks, while I was waiting for my herbs I was on a Job Travel experiecing my simptoms, wich was: ED, no semem, braing fog, fatigue, waking up in the middle of the night scared and with accelerated beat, and all of this of course, brouth a little depression. Life goes on....

Herbs arrived and I jumped on it (mistaken). No change im my diet (wich was bad), no meditation, no wheitlifting, only running, and kept living. After two weeks rotating the herbs, my simptoms got better, and I experienced a spontaneus erection, making me happy like a teenager. After that day my confidence came back and I started back chating on tinder and pickin up girls. My libido was higher than before, and all I could think was fucking some pussy. This happiness standed until new years period, when I was not even thinking about PFS anymore, and on a day, out of nothing, got sucked into PFS's reality again. Once again I was experiecing that feeling of waking up in the middle of the night, and difficult on jerking off, etc. On Christmas, I remember being near a cousin of mine, very very fuckable, and I had all mental conditions to fuck her, but as my body was totally lazy, I didn't even tried...that made me sad, man.

Back on the researches, and having the experiences, I could conclude that all my past months had nothing to do with the Herbs, instead of that, was my body trying to balance the system once again, and then I got the new years crash, worst than the first one, sexual sides were the same, but sleep sided hitted bad, waking up with anxiety crisis and suicidal thoughts. (If you are experiecing suicidal thoughts, know something: THIS IS NOT YOU, it passes).

The year began and I got a 1st one priority in life, get better than I ever was. (the PFS made me think that I never was the best version of my self, even before take finasteride I kind of neglected my potential as a man and also as a human being - that reflection was good!) Spent almost this 2 months on forums, doing researches and reflecting wich way to go, also buying all products thas someone claimed be good for them. I went to an endocrinologist wich recommend some stuff (at least she was a PFS believer). She gave me Clomid + Proviron + Ashwaganda + Rhodiola rosea + keto diet. I went with clomid and proviron for 2 weeks, than dropped it off. Since end January I am basically on:
    - Diet: eating meat, green leafs, bone broth, ghee (Ozephs diet) I was with the idea of fix the gut and fix PFS, but now I know that is one part of the process.
    - Other tricks: Meditating (not only, but mobilizing "energy" (chi, prana...you name it)
    - cold shower

Today is an important Day. Brazil is on its 1st day of Carnival, yes, a LOT of things going on the streets, but fuck that in a happy way, I'm on my 1st day whater fast so, and I intent to go until next saturday. Luckly, I will be in a job trip, alone, in a hotel payed by the company, with a very easy schedule do to. I'm supposed to do some work there, but very easy, may take 1 hour a day, since the hotel is near from the store that I have to look at. I intent do go fasting and relaxing this week. Question: do you guys thing is safe to have sauna while on fasting? I'm intent to.

Current Symptoms:

- Parcial ED, I can get hard, but with some effort (despite i got conserned and i'm currently nofap)
    - Lack of motivation of doing anything besides goig to work or making the protocol going (feeling of being stucked)
    - Sleeping getting better and better (I can sleep a full night some days, while others I wake up and then go back to sleep - no more suicidal thoughts or heart palpitation)
    - Have FUCKIN SUKEN EYES, looking older despite body looks very helthier because of the diet, since the crash I'm looking 10 years older, with my cheecks falling too

Next Steps:

- Keep going only with the protocol TMO, nothing else. (My diet will get a lot easyer, since i was not eating fruit this 2 months because of the sugar)
    - I wish I could go trough this without AndroHard, but time will tell. (don't wanna look like shwaznagger)

Wrote a lot, but I know, like me, its very good to read some felas experiences. Going throug this shit witch is PFS, a place like this became a refuge, a community temple where we can share our goings.
    Thank you all very much.
    Welcome. I always wanted to experience carnival....especially because I think Brazilian women are beautiful creatures....Good luck on your journey.

Oh....and PS....you won't like NOTHING like Schwarzeneggar....lol. No worries there.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 02-27-2020 at 09:26 AM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

- cold shower

Current Symptoms:

Next Steps:

Thank you all very much.
    Welcome! Sounds like you’re off to a good start.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update.

Just broke my waterfast. 6,5 days, 153 hours, only water.
    breakfast food: green juice (spinach, arugula, kale) + 1 papaya (with seeds) + 1 hand of mixed nuts, i'm pleased.
    The plan was to go until tomorow, but i've to work, and didn't want to brake it on a lunchtime with workmates.

My Fast....
    was my first time on fasting. In Brazil is not a common thing, I would say few people know about it, and is aways associated on the loosing wheight objective.
    I had time to learn about the process while doing it (Dr. Alan Goldhamer is a good source)...Keto, cells renew, neurogenesis, inflamation relief...the list goes. Must say it was an amazing experience, still being.
    First two days I was craving for food, after that everything calmed down, got someway serene. Clear mind, a little weakness, but a very good feeling overwall.
    I think it was a good start for a first fast, but I wish I could do a longer one. Certainly a two week would be more effective on the heal process. But do it while working is hard, not just because of the work itself but because of the context, if I say I'm not gonna luch for 14 days people will send me to the hospital. So, to avoid stress I have do dance between this. Since I defined I was braking the fast today I soon bacame hungry, I started to think about food and what I would eat. But in the past days I was not hungry at all, this thing is all about mindset.

I will bring a subject: Many of my studies reading and waching videos about fasting and healing was saying not to consume animal proteine, because it's full of toxines. And the last month I was eating more meat than ever, I'm intent so lower a little bit from now on and go hard on vegetables, but still keeping the meat and eggs and milk (animal proteine).

That's it fellas. Will keep refeeding and start the herbs in a few days.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update.

Just broke my waterfast. 6,5 days, 153 hours, only water.
    breakfast food: green juice (spinach, arugula, kale) + 1 papaya (with seeds) + 1 hand of mixed nuts, i'm pleased.
    The plan was to go until tomorow, but i've to work, and didn't want to brake it on a lunchtime with workmates.

My Fast....
    was my first time on fasting. In Brazil is not a common thing, I would say few people know about it, and is aways associated on the loosing wheight objective.
    I had time to learn about the process while doing it (Dr. Alan Goldhamer is a good source)...Keto, cells renew, neurogenesis, inflamation relief...the list goes. Must say it was an amazing experience, still being.
    First two days I was craving for food, after that everything calmed down, got someway serene. Clear mind, a little weakness, but a very good feeling overwall.
    I think it was a good start for a first fast, but I wish I could do a longer one. Certainly a two week would be more effective on the heal process. But do it while working is hard, not just because of the work itself but because of the context, if I say I'm not gonna luch for 14 days people will send me to the hospital. So, to avoid stress I have do dance between this. Since I defined I was braking the fast today I soon bacame hungry, I started to think about food and what I would eat. But in the past days I was not hungry at all, this thing is all about mindset.

I will bring a subject: Many of my studies reading and waching videos about fasting and healing was saying not to consume animal proteine, because it's full of toxines. And the last month I was eating more meat than ever, I'm intent so lower a little bit from now on and go hard on vegetables, but still keeping the meat and eggs and milk (animal proteine).

That's it fellas. Will keep refeeding and start the herbs in a few days.
    Great progress! Keep it up. 😎👏

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi! Need a tip.

What’s the best way to consume Tongkat powder? With water? Oil? And how much? A tea spoon would be enough I think.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hi! Need a tip.

What’s the best way to consume Tongkat powder? With water? Oil? And how much? A tea spoon would be enough I think.
    A teaspoon would be way too much if you're using the Lost Empire Brand. I guess it depends on the type you're using.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The brand is raw forest foods. Is it good?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The brand is raw forest foods. Is it good?
    I know their pine pollen tincture is pretty good but I've never had any of their other ones. Is there a reason you're not using the Lost Empire Brand?

From all of the ones I've experimented with, LEH has the highest quality I've come across.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I first ordered my herbs, on September I was so desperate that when I found in a Pharmacy here I got as soon as I could. And now, not so desperate, I searched aleatory sites that would import those herbs a couldn’t find here in Brazil. Anyway...no specific reason for not using lost empire. I will mind next times and give the preference. Thanks!