User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Small uptade following the last one. Almost a month now on PCT. Things seems to have returned to a baseline. Sleep is ok (7 hours). The difference now is: the ups and downs happens during a week time, I mean, 3 or 4 days with good libido and rocking morning Woods, followed by 3 or 4 days of no libido.

All I can say is that I enjoy my good phases and dont worry about the bad ones.

When I got supressed after my cycle I was very worried of not reaching my baseline again, or taking a long time to reach It. I saw some sad histories of guys (not PFS) taking a year or more to restore their T production after a cycle. Luckly Im back!!! Better than I remember during my up's.
    The herb rotation does work as PCT, at least for me. BTW my LEH pinepollen megadose has arrived, it's a huge amount!!

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mineiro-up View Post
    Small uptade following the last one. Almost a month now on PCT. Things seems to have returned to a baseline. Sleep is ok (7 hours). The difference now is: the ups and downs happens during a week time, I mean, 3 or 4 days with good libido and rocking morning Woods, followed by 3 or 4 days of no libido.

All I can say is that I enjoy my good phases and dont worry about the bad ones.

When I got supressed after my cycle I was very worried of not reaching my baseline again, or taking a long time to reach It. I saw some sad histories of guys (not PFS) taking a year or more to restore their T production after a cycle. Luckly Im back!!! Better than I remember during my up's.
    The herb rotation does work as PCT, at least for me. BTW my LEH pinepollen megadose has arrived, it's a huge amount!!
    Of course the herbs work as PCT. The protocol itself is a whole body restart. Not too mention that these compounds are relatively light when it comes to suppression. You NEVER have to worry about getting shut down by these PH. If you did, they wouldn't be part of the protocol. Believe me.

Nothing like a big, fresh, brand new bag of pine pollen!!
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    7 months! it's been a fkcin while!!!

Hope you are doing good friends, I mean, everyday closer to recovery. This forum is quite quiet now days. Maybe one of the reasons is that you all are doing graeat and moving on with your lifes!!!
    I'm here again just for the record.

When I first started my journey, back in february 2020, my main motivation was FEAR, I was fckin scared of loosing my manhood, and all that comes behind it. So I jumped on TMO with body and soul, and stayed like that for at least 6 months. By July 2020 I had vanished all my mental sides and was sexually functioning once again, not like pre PFS but I Was there. The more confiedence you gain, the more courage you have to induge some cheating here and there (me, at least). And there I was, Passed from July 2020 to July 2021 doing some minor cheating, still avoiding gluten, but going closer to my old lifestyle, I kept herbs and lifting nonstopping.

Slowly progressing with gains that we obviously cannot see from one day to another, only in months timeframe. By September, and after a couple of PH cycles I kinda was feeling my old self, with NO diference at all, mean it, good sex drive, rocking moring woods, ramdom boners, boners from tought that could stand for 5 minutes, all that kind of stuff we once were used to. lived September and October like that. I even got away from here, mean it, i love you boys don't get me wrong, but once you are feeling on the other side, 90% of what we discuss here is more of the same thing. And it is SO important, im just sayng it has different pertspectives depending from where you are looking at.

10 days ago..BAMMMMMMMM!!! some unexpected downswing happened, making me feel like I lost one year or more of progress.....Where did go that intense life inside my pipe?! I Felt so much difference that for the 1st time I realized how far I was on my recovery. Anyway, this episode (that I'm still living) will pass, fast I hope. And it has teached me somethings...

- we can cheat, but everything has a limit, if you are not fully recovered, PFS might give a Hello.
    - no matter how far you are, takes time to get USED to what you once were, and further, to consider yourself recovered.
    - no more FEAR as the main motivator, I saw the promissed land, I felt it, It's perfect after going through all of this we experienced.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mineiro-up View Post
    7 months! it's been a fkcin while!!!

Hope you are doing good friends, I mean, everyday closer to recovery. This forum is quite quiet now days. Maybe one of the reasons is that you all are doing graeat and moving on with your lifes!!!
    I'm here again just for the record.

When I first started my journey, back in february 2020, my main motivation was FEAR, I was fckin scared of loosing my manhood, and all that comes behind it. So I jumped on TMO with body and soul, and stayed like that for at least 6 months. By July 2020 I had vanished all my mental sides and was sexually functioning once again, not like pre PFS but I Was there. The more confiedence you gain, the more courage you have to induge some cheating here and there (me, at least). And there I was, Passed from July 2020 to July 2021 doing some minor cheating, still avoiding gluten, but going closer to my old lifestyle, I kept herbs and lifting nonstopping.

Slowly progressing with gains that we obviously cannot see from one day to another, only in months timeframe. By September, and after a couple of PH cycles I kinda was feeling my old self, with NO diference at all, mean it, good sex drive, rocking moring woods, ramdom boners, boners from tought that could stand for 5 minutes, all that kind of stuff we once were used to. lived September and October like that. I even got away from here, mean it, i love you boys don't get me wrong, but once you are feeling on the other side, 90% of what we discuss here is more of the same thing. And it is SO important, im just sayng it has different pertspectives depending from where you are looking at.

10 days ago..BAMMMMMMMM!!! some unexpected downswing happened, making me feel like I lost one year or more of progress.....Where did go that intense life inside my pipe?! I Felt so much difference that for the 1st time I realized how far I was on my recovery. Anyway, this episode (that I'm still living) will pass, fast I hope. And it has teached me somethings...

- we can cheat, but everything has a limit, if you are not fully recovered, PFS might give a Hello.
    - no matter how far you are, takes time to get USED to what you once were, and further, to consider yourself recovered.
    - no more FEAR as the main motivator, I saw the promissed land, I felt it, It's perfect after going through all of this we experienced.
    I just experienced exact same thing just like you.. And it slowly getting better to where I'm at before

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am in the same boat guys. I was doing pretty good until I relapsed from a B vitamin at the end of September, and I've been building myself back ever since.

We felt real improvements so we just gotta keep grinding

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yo, this guy said his cousin was looking fuckable in the original post 😂😂🤣🤣

I’m normally trying to celebrate with my family during Christmas.. not fuck them 🤣

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What can I say @Tall...

She was no!! She still IS fckin hot!

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tallstraw View Post
    Yo, this guy said his cousin was looking fuckable in the original post ��������

I’m normally trying to celebrate with my family during Christmas.. not fuck them ��
    Lol
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"