FINAL JUNE UPTADE
NOT SO POSITIVE, BUT STILL GOING!!!!

Final week of my cycle and I must say I wish to finish it! It has been very good, I can really notice some muscle enhancement but in other hand I have an impression that my body is getting a little tired of it, as if it needed some time off to restore, and that’s what I will give it next week. Mental sides: episodes of anxiety, not heavy but as if I had a dark cloud upon my head. Physical sides: a little tired and lazy for most part of the day. Sexual sides: libido drop from a point that I’m missing it. I was used to some libido during this journey but that went away these days. Sleep: sleep is good, I’m very committed to breathing exercises and meditation and that what’s helping me most. Most annoying symptom is the psychological...look like I’m experiencing some pussy feelings of just not being chill, although my mind is but it doesn’t reflect on my hole being - my bet is hormonal imbalances - but I’m not the PFS guy who gets searching a healing on every symptom that shows up.

So...things keep going, I’m kinda ok with this couse I know it’s a fluctuation. Sometimes the best medicine is patience.