Hello Monsters.

Just want to share with you all some very good reading i'm on to:
Man 2.0 Engineering the Alpha: A Real World Guide to an Unreal Life: Build More Muscle. Burn More Fat. Have More Sex
John Romaniello (Autor) & Adam Bornstein (Autor)

I took the care of read it until the end before I recommend this here, just in case of some arguments go against TMO protocol, guess what...NO! It somehow optimizes the protocol in my opinion. @Cdsnuts, i saw a lot of the protocol in this book, is it somekind related? Anyway....My point here is, once you get along with the protocol, if you stay motivated and alert is not that hard do follow, I will, and pretend follow this lifestyle even after my recover, Not only for the herbs maybe...once all my system is fixed. Said that, don't get me wrong here, but TMO makes the food intake too open when comes to paleolitic diet. You have a vast row of options and sometimes is hard to choose wich food will optimize all our efforts. This book goes deep into the food intake and how it helps when comes to hormone optimization (and ALL its benefits).

I pretend start the program laid out on this book in january, since xmas is coming and social family friend meetings comes aways with a lot of foods and Happiness. Stay strong fellas, wish you all a very nice Holiday and many reasons to celebrate. My personal thanks to you all, this year was life changing for me.