0 Thread(s)
    Eggs, veggies, spinach, sriracha

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah it's the same as the day before just more colorful. Lol

Tonight will probably be 4 baked eggs, 8 egg omelet, and of course some BACON

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are the most creative home-chef I have ever met...

Is it the Cali hydro cribbs that inspire you? lol Back in the days, I'm talking 6 years back, I used to make lasagna, fettuccini, linguini, cakes (including crazy creative space ones) for all my friends. I would always be in the kitchen, back in Miami Beach. Even when we were on shrooms... the rest of the people would be trippin on the couch.. I would be grilling Tilapia in my George Foreman...

Nowadays.. I'm always on a rush, and always just prepare straight-to-go-boring-regular meals to get through the day on schedule.

Hence, the reason I wonder if it's the buds that inspire you to be so creative each and every day... Or perhaps you're just a talented artistic-chef that uses the kitchen as his canvas

How's the body unraveling these days? Dropping fat?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol....
    The buds for sures help me out but I just throw shit together and call it good. All that's needed is a bunch of different veggies and a few different protein sources and you end up with endless meal combinations. Plus I eat once a day so I don't have to but much effort into my weekly food prep.

Nothing is really going on body comp wise because I've just been feeling a little out of it lately and I'm not sure why I'm feeling like I am. Gonna get bloods drawn in the next 2-3 weeks and just go from there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How can you only eat once?! I personally feel that eating more sessions a day helped my metabolism. Right now I'm even drinking about 40 grams of protein in the middle of the night when I wake up to take a piss.

I went from 5 times a day to about 7-9 a day now. And personally I feel it helped metabolic wise.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The bulletproof coffee keeps the hunger away and energy/focus is great all threw out the day.
    Having a big ass dinner is just nice and a great way to end the day. Lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I gotta get me some bulletproof coffee!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    Scope, It's good to hear from you bro! It's been awhile! And you've dropped A LOT!!! When are you gonna update us with pics in your log? The high fat diet sounds legit!
    I'll be making an update on my log sometime this week just need to let the massive ulc feast I had the past 3 days plus some added stress bloat to go down before I post any pics. I've dropped pounds but without lifting I just look soft.

Today I'll be lifting for the first time in a 6-8 weeks.
    Shoulders started acting up and knees started to bug because squats was all I was doing due to my shoulders acting up. They still hurt but I'll be doing what I can with lighter weights and more reps to end out the year.
    I've been hit with a bunch of set backs this year so the rest was great for the body and most of all my mind. I actually feel like I want to lift for me again and that feels really good.
    First day back will be SQUATS....

I'm also back on CNS with refeeds every 7-14 days because carbs more often just hasn't been working. Plan to stick to that for the remainder of 2013 then rethink my training come 2014. If everything plays out right I'll probably run a cycle to kick the new year off with a bang.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh and this past Friday was my last day smoking bud for the next 30-90 days. Aiming for 90 but we all know how that goes.
    Doing this for no other reason but to just have some time off and then when I start back it'll be that much better. Lol