User Tag List

Page 119 of 167 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1667
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now that we are on the subject, is the quantity of HWC accurate? You say 1c then further on say now I use 1c for two.

Should it be 1/2c for a single pie? Thanks Scope!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One pie was .75 cups.
    I actually made a pie on Friday and skipped the HWC all together and just added some water. Tasted great and cut the cals down big time. Not sure how much was used because I just added it straight from the sink.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I did a little Black Friday GYM shopping and picked up 4 new bars and some bands.

Ordered a Safety Squat Bar and the Mountain Dog band pack from EliteFTS.
    Also ordered a Rackable Hex/Trap, Football, and Swiss bar from Black Widow Training Gear.

I plan to pick up some pipe and metal to make a Axle, Farmer Walk handles, and a Dual Landmine setup.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    Well I did a little Black Friday GYM shopping and picked up 4 new bars and some bands.

Ordered a Safety Squat Bar and the Mountain Dog band pack from EliteFTS.
    Also ordered a Rackable Hex/Trap, Football, and Swiss bar from Black Widow Training Gear.

I plan to pick up some pipe and metal to make a Axle, Farmer Walk handles, and a Dual Landmine setup.
    I like black widow, they are not too far from me. I got some stuff from them, they are really nice guys.
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just shotguned some pre and will be hitting a nice 1hr fullbody workout before I get to slamming some carbs.

CN Plan
    PWO shake with corn syrup
    Than threw out the evening I'll have
    1box Marshmallow Pebbles
    1lb white rice dry weight
    A shit load of Waffles

For protein I have 1lb of turkey with the rice and waffles.

Even after listening to Kiefers last podcast I'll be keeping things pretty low fat by only using butter (4tbs) and eggs (4-6) for my waffles.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is probably gonna be the strangest post in this thread....

All I have to say is I MISS RUNNING!!!!
    Really missed the feeling of just turning it on and feeling like I'm fast and light after a short jog. Hell I even enjoyed the feeling of my lungs and throat being on fire feelin like they are bleeding from breathing so hard in the cold. Still feel lighter today and my legs just feel so loose and powerful.

Now I haven't ran or stepped on a treadmill in about a year but the HIIT I did yesterday just made me feel so damn good the rest of the day and I still feel good today. I don't know what happened yesterday but I feel completely different in a good way than I have for the past few months.
    Last year and the start of this year all I could do is think about training and nutrition then I got out of that groove but as of yesterday I feel like I stepped right back into that groove and I can't wait to get off of work so I can train.

Can't wait to get all the gear I ordered so I can take everything to the next level.
    Have 4 bars, a parachute for sprints, and a pair of gym rings on there way.
    Almost went crazy/got suckered into buying supps because of all the deals but FUCK supps because WHOLE FOOD is where its at.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: The LIFE log of Scope75.....

Sounds like the endorphins haven't worn off yet. Glad to hear your foot/leg isn't giving you any grief after your injury.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Must be and I even plan to get some HIIT in pre workout today since all I have to do is jump my backyard fence to get to the track.
    Ankle and leg felt good but my ankle popped and cracked during my warm up but it was a good pop and crackle because it seemed to free me up some. That's another thing is my whole body just seems freer and more mobile than it has. I'm sure its from the running to because last year (2012) I was more flexible/mobile when I was doing cardio in the AM and PM.
    So since its about to get cold and possible wet around here I'll be grabbing my treadmill and using that in the am/pm 4-7 times a week.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    did your stuff come yet?
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 ryhigh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    This is probably gonna be the strangest post in this thread....

All I have to say is I MISS RUNNING!!!!
    Really missed the feeling of just turning it on and feeling like I'm fast and light after a short jog. Hell I even enjoyed the feeling of my lungs and throat being on fire feelin like they are bleeding from breathing so hard in the cold. Still feel lighter today and my legs just feel so loose and powerful.

Now I haven't ran or stepped on a treadmill in about a year but the HIIT I did yesterday just made me feel so damn good the rest of the day and I still feel good today. I don't know what happened yesterday but I feel completely different in a good way than I have for the past few months.
    Last year and the start of this year all I could do is think about training and nutrition then I got out of that groove but as of yesterday I feel like I stepped right back into that groove and I can't wait to get off of work so I can train.

Can't wait to get all the gear I ordered so I can take everything to the next level.
    Have 4 bars, a parachute for sprints, and a pair of gym rings on there way.
    Almost went crazy/got suckered into buying supps because of all the deals but FUCK supps because WHOLE FOOD is where its at.
    Whats this "food" thing you speak of, I thought protein powderz and creatinez is all I needed. Amidoingitwrong?
    Been juicing since CapriSun