User Tag List

Page 16 of 167 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    Dude, Scope, I am impressed man. Like Mark said... ''what more do you REALLY want''?? Just keep that in mind, pressing toward your goals. Always try to break your limits... but if you reach a plateau or feel you're not seeing results... remember that phrase! You look awesome already man. Really nice definition. And I can really see that whatever happened in Vegas (which they say stays in Vegas ), worked WELL! Big difference. Makes me wanna go to Vegas now and get lean
    Thanks for the kind words man.
    It's nice to hear it from you and the others Because it just reassures me that I'm headed in the right direction and look good doing it. Lol
    I'm in it to win it and I feel I'm at a point where I'll be able to really tell what food works and doesn't work for me because these next few months will be me trying out different things and sent what works the best !!
    I know one thing high cals from protien and fats work good for me.
    Wait until you see the pics I'll be posting tonight of the dinners I remembered to take pics of.

Oh and in LV the only things I did was push-ups, air squats, and a shit load of walking. Oh and ate a TON!!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    Thanks for the kind words man.
    It's nice to hear it from you and the others Because it just reassures me that I'm headed in the right direction and look good doing it. Lol
    I'm in it to win it and I feel I'm at a point where I'll be able to really tell what food works and doesn't work for me because these next few months will be me trying out different things and sent what works the best !!
    I know one thing high cals from protien and fats work good for me.
    Wait until you see the pics I'll be posting tonight of the dinners I remembered to take pics of.

Oh and in LV the only things I did was push-ups, air squats, and a shit load of walking. Oh and ate a TON!!
    Nice! Looking forward for those pics! It seems like your body was set for the vacation. Like it needed that to continue its journey! Amazing how amazing the body works, hopefully my body will be set like that when I leave for the States in April

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice! Looking forward for those pics! It seems like your body was set for the vacation. Like it needed that to continue its journey! Amazing how amazing the body works, hopefully my body will be set like that when I leave for the States in April
    What happened was the trip was planned the canceled then replanned. After it was cancelled I started to reduce my cals to prime for my Tbol/AH run so when I landed in LV I was primed and ready to grow and with the amount of healthy food I ate and the 400-600 push-ups, and 200-400 air squares with maybe 5-8 miles walked aday it just all fell into place.
    I felt so good in LV I was running up all the stairs instead of taking the lazy way up. The whole time I was there I was so focused and only wanted to eat the best if the best and that's what I did.
    Teaser pic!' Lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know this is a killed topic but do you guys think I should add creatine into my diet and supps??
    I have 2 kilos of PP creapure and around 30-40 days of Con-Cret.
    What type should I try first and if I take the creapure should I load it or just let it do its thing over time to limit bloat?
    Oh and yes this will be my first time ever taking creatine that's not in a pre workout or something.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well, now I suddenly don't feel like drinking my casein shake before bed anymore... I want that steak!!! is that medium-rare? Look man!!! You were sightseeing in LV? doing all that walking?

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rulk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    I know this is a killed topic but do you guys think I should add creatine into my diet and supps??
    I have 2 kilos of PP creapure and around 30-40 days of Con-Cret.
    What type should I try first and if I take the creapure should I load it or just let it do its thing over time to limit bloat?
    Oh and yes this will be my first time ever taking creatine that's not in a pre workout or something.
    Creatine is one of my faves. I would take conrete before your workout and the PP creapure after your workouts. On non-training days I would take only PP creapure.

But yeah, you have it so why not use it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NOA View Post
    Creatine is one of my faves. I would take conrete before your workout and the PP creapure after your workouts. On non-training days I would take only PP creapure.

But yeah, you have it so why not use it.
    I like that way of dosing and it'll make the con-Cret last longer. Thanks
    I'll take a 2 servings of CC before deads the PP creapure after with my protein shake. Then I'll take creapure only on my off days.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well, now I suddenly don't feel like drinking my casein shake before bed anymore... I want that steak!!! is that medium-rare? Look man!!! You were sightseeing in LV? doing all that walking?
    That's the only way I eat read meat!!
    I stayed at the Wynn encore and walked to the Mandalay bay 2-3 times and walked the strip several times and on top of that I walked threw all the convention centers buying Xmas gifts for others and clothes for myself.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't know why I just thought of this but my 10 year HS reunion will be this year and I bet some jaw will be hitting the fucking floor when they see me!!! Should be fun times!! Lol

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rulk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After you run out of PP's Creapure, you'll probably want to only use concrete. Perscription Nutrition's creatine hcl, is cheap and then you can just go with that ( same thing as concrete ). I'll end up using all of my concrete and start using the creatine hcl from PN.