A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    Damn those pics make me miss lv.
    Me too!!!
    I miss eating all that good food and seeing all the eye candy.
    Plus the Encore king suite I stayed in was so nice...

This was my workout area. Lol

The view 51 stories up!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh and a little update on those special brownies I ate last night...
    They gave me the munchies like no other then put my ass to sleep!!!
    Felt a little groggy this morning but some alphamine and cardio got that shit out of my system.
    Also the only way for me to get on any type of cardio equipment or to even run/jog outside for any length of time I have to be high. If I'm not I can only do 2-3 minutes before my brain tells me to quit but when I'm high I can go and go and go. Just thought I'd share one of my cardio secrets. Lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's how the cheesecake looks and turned out..
    I haven't ate a piece yet but will with lunch.
    The little pieces I have ate tasted on point and after I eat a piece and if it taste good I'll post how to make it with and without protein powder.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I had a piece of cheesecake and its on point!!
    Here's the recipe
    ngredients:

2 lbs no fat cream cheese
    4 whole large eggs
    1 tsp vanilla extract
    1 tablespoon cinnamon
    4 oz (1/2 cup) low carb no fat milk
    .5-.75 cup cooking splenda (sucralose)

Directions:

Preheat oven to 350 degrees
    Using No Fat cooking spray, spray 9" pie pan
    Mix ingredients together using an electric blender in a large bowl
    Pour mix into pre-greased pan

Heat at 350 degrees for 40-50 minutes
    Remove from oven and place in refrigerator

You must let this sit at least 4-5 hours in the fridge if you want a decent cheesecake.

I also added 2 scoops of chocolate protien powder and 2 extra onces of milk but will use 3 extra next time.
    I also added in 2 tbs of cocoa powder.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    Oh and a little update on those special brownies I ate last night...
    They gave me the munchies like no other then put my ass to sleep!!!
    Felt a little groggy this morning but some alphamine and cardio got that shit out of my system.
    Also the only way for me to get on any type of cardio equipment or to even run/jog outside for any length of time I have to be high. If I'm not I can only do 2-3 minutes before my brain tells me to quit but when I'm high I can go and go and go. Just thought I'd share one of my cardio secrets. Lol
    Man, just the other day I was having a conversation with h2s about back in the days when I used to basically live high. I understand 100% what you are saying and how you feel bro. I could not workout if I was not high. Me and my 2 cuban training partners (hardcore insane cubans) used to hotbox the car on the way to Gold's gym while sipping on some good ol superpump or Jacked.

One time I had this girl sleep over.. this was when I was living on the beach of South Beach.. and I remember waking up, secretly getting out of bed, and putting my pants on, jogging shoes, and I went in the kitchen, prepared breakfast.. and realized I was out of the good ol sticky buds... just as I was about to leave to go for a jog on the beach, she slammed the bedroom door of my apartment open and shouted all frantically: ''waaaiiiiitttt!!!! Don't gooo yet!!! you have to smoke this spliff I rolled up for you! You need it for mind power ''

I remember having tears in my eyes and was like: ''this is the nicest thing any girl had ever ever done for me ''

ahhh the good days. And man do I have stories about special brownies! Crazy thing about it is you sometimes really don't feel anything, until you had WAY TOO MUCH! I remember staying high for a weekend straight... I remember I did a lot of vomitting the first evening though... but the high just stayed through the entire weekend. Damn those wicked brownies

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Funny how buds affect people different. Some veg out and some workout. Lol
    Now that girl sounds like a keeper.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rulk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been hearing about working out while "high", more and more. From you blokes, to my friends, and now Joe Rogan via listening to his podcasts. It is legal now. Hrm...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NOA View Post
    I've been hearing about working out while "high", more and more. From you blokes, to my friends, and now Joe Rogan via listening to his podcasts. It is legal now. Hrm...
    In CA and other states its be legalized to have with a recommendation or in small amounts 28g or less
    Working out high is the best and only way I can do cardio.
    Sometimes if I snake to much I won't have enough drive to lift heavy so it's a fine line but usually 1 pull of my 2 footer gets me in the zone and ready to hit it hard.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I haven't smoked for 4 years now. Did perhaps 3 relapses the first year, but that was it.

I believe you have to really ''live'' the scene to enjoy smoking. Back in the days things were different. A lot less responsibilities, different outlook in life, different dreams. I used to live high... If I did not take a good hit in the morning outta my good ol ice bong, I could NOT drive. I would enjoy everything better stoned. Movies, FOOD (man! I remember just crashing on my couch in my appartment with a loaded bong and some sushi delivery and a good movie on my big screen tv... that was the scene yo!), sex, even flirting with girls would NOT work if I was not stoned.

I loved the heavy bass outta my big ass headphones. From Jazz to Lounge, to some good old sublime all the way to some adrenaline mind power metal like Nothingface or Pantera. If I was high and had loud music... I was basically ready for war.

Was really difficult to turn my life around, but I guess some of us just grow and mature differently then others. I used to say I would die an old and happy pothead. But look at me now... and I'm only 25 lol

I still have a lot of friends that are stoners, and hey, they're good friends. Don't mind chilling with them, I just don't feel the urge anymore to get in that zone.

But Swole bro, I can honestly say, lifting stoned (in my case I would be a monster when I'm REAALLLYY high) is such a blast, and sometimes I admit I miss those good ol days

oh and forgot to say, I was such an unappreciative person when I lived that crazy lifestyle. So many girls that were def keeper-material... and I just got bored so easily and moved on the whoever would seem more attractive in a very short period of time.

Later on, when things got difficult and I had a good time to sit down and think about things, meditate... I regret SO many privileged I had when things were ''awesome''. Lessons learned bro!
    Last edited by VayneZ; 12-16-2012 at 12:18 PM.