User Tag List

Page 58 of 167 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108158 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    ehhh, I'm just sayin'.... just sayin' here...... What in the name of )*@)&@$() am I seeing?!

Bro, I am just speechless over your progress! I just don't have the words to express how amazed I am. You're an inspiration to me bro!

(but not cool, showing especially ME those sweets.... )!
    Thanks bro.
    What your seeing is Carb Nite Solution working, and with some AndroMass and Iron thrown in the mix I'm adding some LBM.
    Love the diet and the way I'm feeling so things are going pretty well in my neck of the woods.

If I was a little crazy I'd run some Trenazone along with AM but I'm enjoying this ride to much.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    Haha crazy meal
    Only 1 day a week so I need to make it memorable. Lol
    I'm about 700g carb down and 800-1300g to go.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like your attitude bro, on not using more hormones at the point you're at! More people should have that mindset! As long as your seeing mad results (as in your case), just stick to THAT! for now.

Dude that Pizza waffle..... I'm crashing at your cribb next year dude! Just to enjoy a breakfast like that!!!

How was CarbNite??? You made it to 2k's????????

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    I like your attitude bro, on not using more hormones at the point you're at! More people should have that mindset! As long as your seeing mad results (as in your case), just stick to THAT! for now.

Dude that Pizza waffle..... I'm crashing at your cribb next year dude! Just to enjoy a breakfast like that!!!

How was CarbNite??? You made it to 2k's????????
    Thanks man, and yeah I just opened my last AndroMass, so in about 3 weeks I'll be on just Osta@12.5mg.
    This week I plan to add 1k cals to my diet on M/W/F to see if I can add some more mass.

Carbs at breakfast!!! What????
    Not at my place carbs are backloaded only. Lol

I didn't get the 2k grams of carbs, but I did hit 1200-1400 then my ass fell asleep and woke up at 1am and said fuck it 1200 will have to do. The way the night went and the carbs consumed I still look ok today and not bloated bad. I'll also be depleted quick this week so fat burning will start even earlier this week.

I looking to see some big changes this week and I'm going to work harder than last week and make it happen no matter what!!!

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Sorrow's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    great progress!
    And damn it man! I already fiend for Bacon.. now theres like 50 more ways to eat it thanks to you! lol All looks great too!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    Thanks man, and yeah I just opened my last AndroMass, so in about 3 weeks I'll be on just Osta@12.5mg.
    This week I plan to add 1k cals to my diet on M/W/F to see if I can add some more mass.

Carbs at breakfast!!! What????
    Not at my place carbs are backloaded only. Lol

I didn't get the 2k grams of carbs, but I did hit 1200-1400 then my ass fell asleep and woke up at 1am and said fuck it 1200 will have to do. The way the night went and the carbs consumed I still look ok today and not bloated bad. I'll also be depleted quick this week so fat burning will start even earlier this week.

I looking to see some big changes this week and I'm going to work harder than last week and make it happen no matter what!!!
    HAhahaha!!! That's right! Man I spoke complete madness right there! Carbs start in the PM!!! We'll go do cardio in the morning and chill and then we GORGEEEE!!!

You fell asleep because of the overload of ze sensimilla's??? Man that's something I know would work awesome, Eating a whole space Cake for carbNite, and then... KEEP eating!!! maannn I can tell you stories back in the days!!!! But never did it for CarbNite though! With your amazing chef abilities, I'm sure you would be creative!

And looking forward to see how you progress through the week bro. Tomorrow at Noon, I start eating carbs, after 6.5 days carbless... dude I'm psyched!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrow View Post
    great progress!
    And damn it man! I already fiend for Bacon.. now theres like 50 more ways to eat it thanks to you! lol All looks great too!
    Bacon is a very versatile meat, and it makes just about everything better. Lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1.5 pound ahi tuna steak cooked with bacon, and spinach cooked with bacon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Woke up Sunday morning at 222 so I gained 12 pounds on my CN.
    For shits and giggles I jumped onnthe scale this morning and I was 218.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dinner Time!!!!
    1.5lbs ahi tuna
    1lbs bacon
    .5lbs spinach

This piece was way better because I figured out the temp and cook time yesterday. Plus I cooked it in way more bacon fat and had a full pound of bacon instead of half a pound. Lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well today was deads and here's how it played out.

155 5x20
    185 5x12
    225 5x5
    275x5
    315x5
    335x1
    365x1
    385x1
    405x1x2
    315 2x5

1 pulled 405 twice but I'll call it 2 separate sets since I took a several seconds between reps.

Finished up with some pull downs and I was toast after that!!

405 felt good and I just got set up and lifted it. Only used chalk on 405 because my hands where sweating like a virgin in a whore house. Have more in the tank and WILL hit 425 next week.