User Tag List

Page 92 of 167 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102142 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 olddawg's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do the same mentally, but 2 cups of white rice a day with my metabolism and I'm bulking lol That asparagus looks good, I grow my own and should head out and pick some

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I haven't ate like this in years and its the biggest change I've made.

When I was 330+ I ate shitty, at the wrong times, and felt like crap but now I'm eating pancakes and potatoes nightly, feeling like a million bucks, and I'm NEVER hungry or have cravings. Well unless I'm high as fuck then I get cravings and uncontrollable hunger.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really like your approach to carb loading here. I've been struck at a certain weight for a while and I feel I need to change things up. My main concern is losing strength and what to do on weekends. I do travel to my moms frequently and she never have the foods I eat. I guess I can just buy a bunch of groceries and take them to her house as I usually workout on Sat mornings. I workout Mon-Fri in the evening, but how would you eat if one was to workout in the afternoon or the am?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 olddawg's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    when I backloaded and worked out earlier, i'd just still load in the pm before bed regardless

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Jack O'Neill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: The LIFE log of Scope75.....

Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    I really like your approach to carb loading here. I've been struck at a certain weight for a while and I feel I need to change things up. My main concern is losing strength and what to do on weekends. I do travel to my moms frequently and she never have the foods I eat. I guess I can just buy a bunch of groceries and take them to her house as I usually workout on Sat mornings. I workout Mon-Fri in the evening, but how would you eat if one was to workout in the afternoon or the am?
    For CBL, workout must be about 6PM ... or later
    According to the book, if you train in the morning, backload must be done the day evening before the workout
    - I see you're on that famous beer and mustard diet. How's that workin' out for ya?
    Col. Jack O'Neill - Stargate SG1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    When I lift in the am or afternoon Sat I just stay ULC the whole day then at 7pm/dinner time I drink a shake with 6g leucine and then backload my carbs or say you don't lift on Sunday I'd just stay ULC until Sunday night and then BL Sunday for Mondays session.
    Would be the same during the week, BL at night lift in the am or afternoon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Deads, Squats, and a Backload!!!

Coated those fuckers in 28g Kerrygold salted butter and they tasted oh so good!!!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Scope any newer updated pics of how CBL has been transforming you lately?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    Scope any newer updated pics of how CBL has been transforming you lately?
    Soon.... Lol

Not much has changed but I'm gaining mass and dropping the fat slowly and that's with eating carbs damn near every day and in the 300-500 gram range too.
    So pretty much I've been eating big, and lifting often.
    Strength and endurance is up big time and I have no problem hitting 2 main lifts in 1 day or even 1 session.
    Last night I hit bench SS with DB rows then hit squats until the gym closed. After that I ate a bunch of chicken, 1cup rice, and 12 chocolate chip GF cookies.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With all the updates you've been given.. I'm sure you'll look more defined! Can't wait to see the results