User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

~Wesley versus MOST WANTED -Laxogenin/ecdysterone by IRON FORGED NUTRITION~

My newest Beta Test, I am going to challenge Iron Forged Nutritions newest addition to the lineup, called "MOST WANTED"

Thank you first to Iron Forged for giving me the opportunity to try this product and challenge it. For those of you who don't know this product, it is somewhat newer in the Industry and there are not a ton of reviews on this product, so I want to see "if" it really works.

First what I will say is that I have used Iron Forged's Msten..and it was the best Msten I have ever used..without question. I used their Contraband and it is a very clean smooth product as well. So I can honestly say I am impressed with several of their products. Hoping this adds to the list. Especially now that PH"s are banned, I am truly hoping this is a great new option.

What I know about Laxogenin- Very little. I have never used it, but I do know that most importantly in theory, it provides increases in positive nitrogen retention while controlling cortisol, etc..

What I know about Ecdysterone- Slightly more. I have used this product in the past, but never frequently and never with a cyclodextrin addition, and in theory I know this also supports positive nitrogen retention, and protein synthesis.

Cyclodextrins- This is the key to this product IMO and what "might" differentiate this product from others. Cyclodextrins make a product more Bio Available. This is very important, because absorption is the "KEY" to any product in digestion. We all know that medical grade proteins, such as pepto pro, or hydrolized proteins that are pre-digested are more effective then ANY protein sources including WHOLE foods. Yes, you heard that right. Not all proteins are the same, in fact in my past working in the medical field and hospital, I personally administered Medical Grade proteins, to surgery patients and ill children, because they in fact heal the body at such a higher rate because they are more biovailable.

So the cyclodextrin, if it does make the product more 'bio-available" it will be superior to any other versions on the market. So in theory, I do know that this is "possible." That is what makes me more curious about this product then just plain old LAX and ECD. It is complexed with hydroxy propyl beta cyclodextrin which drastically increases the bioavailability of the product. They cyclodextrin actually has to be chemically combined with the ingredients. Most people just don't understand the deep science of this product and assume it is regular laxogenin and ecdysterone . These products in theory work on their own but nothing like what our this product is capable of.

Time to put it to the test.

I will be using this product at a dosage of 4 capsules per day. The average dosage would be 2 capsules per day, with HIGH PROTEIN meals. This is important, since the whole process of this works off using Protein more effectively.

I will be using PRESCRIPTION NUTRITION -Problend Protein (egg, whey, casein and hydro protein blend) BLUEBERRY MUFFIN flavor.
    I have used this brand and flavor for years, because in my experiences there is nothing quite comparable..I do like ON and MuscleFeast, but this is higher quality, better flavors at a lower price.

I do have an HRT script, but I will not be using it for the month. I will be using my pre-workout product, Ultimate Orange Juiced and Ultimate Punched Out....and this product, with my protein, and NOTHING ELSE.

Workout- 3-4 times max and bodybuilding mode mixed with some strength workouts but I will focus on more Bodybuilding Style training since I am competing again in the upcoming year. Making my return to the stage.

I will be posting regarding the following: I will use my normal scale of effects

Strength
    Muscle Hardness
    Size
    Endurance
    Cardio Function
    Vascularity
    Aggression
    Anger
    Depression
    Overall Mood
    Acne
    Oily Skin
    Changes in mood/temperment
    Agression in the Gym
    How this effects Sex
    Sex Drive
    Any sexually related issues
    Nightmares
    Night Sweats
    Any conversion to gyno/pre-gyno
    liver or kidney issues if they present themselves
    Hair thinning
    Hair Darkening
    Hair growth

I will be starting this end of this week/early next week but wanted to get this outlined and ready to roll. Feel free to ask questions. I will do my best to answer, I will have this on several forums, so please bare with me, I will be updating 3-4 times per week. I will list my starting bodyweight on the day I begin the log.

In the meantime, here is a new video I uploaded with some old footage of PrisInman Presses. If you don't know what this is..Urban Dictionary has a definition (funny one too) and it is actually legit based on me, which I find rather amusing. "prisINMAN" I have hit 385x1 on this exercise..wanna try 405. I wanna say I am around 205-210 bw in this video. As I am currently as well in that range.

LINK TO DEFINITION
    Urban Dictionary: PrisInman Presses

Thanks to everyone for having me here on your forum and lets' see what this product can do!
    Last edited by WesleyInman; 12-29-2014 at 08:22 PM.
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They've been hyping it so I'm interested.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post
    They've been hyping it so I'm interested.

X2

Let see if it lives up to the hype

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 lt1head's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    IN! used blackstones laxogenin product, curious to see how it compares! jw about your hrt, are you pcting before running this?
    TRT: test cyp exem HCG 192lbs

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah coming off hrt for a month sounds shitty lol

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have always been intrigued by ecdy. There were studies supposedly showing it COULD produce results similar to Dianabol or Anavar (can't remember which, may have been both), but it severely lacked bioavailability, was expensive to source and there wasn't really a market for it at that time. I tried LG Sciences liquid ecdy and all it did was give me watery diarrhea. I was thoroughly disappointed.

I'm glad to see someone's attempting to make it bioavailable. If this stuff works, I'd consider that a major breakthrough.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks guys for all the kind words and following along. I hate to say it, but I know I can count on SS for support..and not taking you guys for granted..but everyone here knows I genuinely love everyone here. Ty guys for the support..and I hope this product works! It will be a legit breakthrough. And coming off HRT does suck for a bit, but I do believe in receptor saturation and i always come back bigger and stronger after..

And I have a s***load of epiandro..so I don't mind LOL.

BTW guys, I was gonna mention, 2015 is my 19th year of competing coming up...100+ contests in 4 sports, Highland Games, Strongman, Bodybuilding and Powerlifting..so I have been around the block and back.

Here's some old footage of me with my training partner Poundstone..I have hair..some of it here
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Turbo6GN's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm in, definitely interested in running this. I'll admit that I'm looking for the "next big thing" in natty supps. Despite having ordered DMZ and a bunch of Ultra Stano I'm not sure if I'll ever run an anabolic again. I have a tough time relying on some sketchball RC company to afford me a reasonable opportunity to recover properly, but I digress.. I ran x-gels and anabeta elite a few months back and wasn't impressed for all the cheddar I dropped on that stuff, not to mention the 30 fuckn pills I was swallowing a day along with 2 scoops of glycergro...ughhh. I'll definitely give it a go, sorry to hijack Wes, this is your show, not mine!!!!!

Ummm perhaps I've reconsidered at $75 a bottle....
    Last edited by Turbo6GN; 12-31-2014 at 08:15 PM. Reason: Spendy

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So like, are you off steroids completely or are you taking epiandro in lieu of hrt?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How many years ago was that video of you and Poundstone??? That video is SICK!!!!! Wes with hair!!!