User Tag List

Hybrid View

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I started to upload the food pics to PB so I'll post them with a little info on what they are and what's in them.
    Should make for some interesting posts. Lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now here's some pics of different salads I make and these are so simple yet tasty.
    Here's one that's just salad mix with 2 servings of ceviche de camarón with a extra avocado on top.
    Dressing was the ceviche juice, lime juice and hot sauce.

Here's a quick chicken salad that's just salad mix and chicken. Dressing is mustard, lemon juice and garlic pepper no salt seasoning.

Possibilities for salad are endless and that's what is so great about them. Switch the protein source or dressing and you have a completely different tasting meal that is completely healthy and good for you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have more but I'm anout to get out of bed and get my AM cardio going.
    2 miles 4mph@12% incline.
    Reason I mention AM/PM cardio is because its something I just started 7-10 days ago and my avatar pic was took after my first AM session. Reason behind the cardio is I want to get leaner but not smaller so I keep my daily cals around the same so I spare as much muscle as possible and I'm trying to use the double cardio or lean out without changing everything up. I'll continue with double cardio as long as I don't feel like I'm getting to small.
    To small to me is anything under 195!! 200+ is where I like to always be but recomping is no easy task.