Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
Dude, Scope, I am impressed man. Like Mark said... ''what more do you REALLY want''?? Just keep that in mind, pressing toward your goals. Always try to break your limits... but if you reach a plateau or feel you're not seeing results... remember that phrase! You look awesome already man. Really nice definition. And I can really see that whatever happened in Vegas (which they say stays in Vegas ), worked WELL! Big difference. Makes me wanna go to Vegas now and get lean
Thanks for the kind words man.
It's nice to hear it from you and the others Because it just reassures me that I'm headed in the right direction and look good doing it. Lol
I'm in it to win it and I feel I'm at a point where I'll be able to really tell what food works and doesn't work for me because these next few months will be me trying out different things and sent what works the best !!
I know one thing high cals from protien and fats work good for me.
Wait until you see the pics I'll be posting tonight of the dinners I remembered to take pics of.

Oh and in LV the only things I did was push-ups, air squats, and a shit load of walking. Oh and ate a TON!!