Hey Guys,

I crashed in mid September after stupidly using finasteride again after having mild side effects the first time, I tried a topical finasteride the second time. I am grateful for finding this site because I can't tell you how many hours I spent on the other site we all know of. I am actually scared of that site now because of what it did to me mentally. I feel improved mentally just being off that site. Thank you Cdsnuts for putting this together and giving us all hope and guidance. I did have some blood tests done a few months ago by a "PFS doctor" and he offered me TRT which I declined. My DHT, 5ar, lh, fsh and a few other things were low, t was around 525 (not low but mediocre). The blood tests just depressed me and I have no interest in them anymore.

I have begun the protocol ordered all the herbs and going all in. I did a 10 day water fast medically supervised in Deerfield Beach that ended in early February and ever since I have been on paleo diet and been doing yoga and body weight movements (pushups, squats, chin ups) in the gym. It seems like right now I don't have muscle wastage, as I can feel my muscles strong after I get out of the gym and it feels good. This has been a major shock to my social life and life in general as many of you know what it can do to you. I had life by the balls, but I am not going to sit on a couch, sulk, and let this defeat me. Ironically, my business is more successful than it ever has been now, but I know that this protocol and my recovery takes priority over everything. I hope to come out of this stronger than I have ever been in my life.

Current Symtoms:

No libido
Hourglass/narrowing penis at times
Deadweight feeling to penis
Decreased sweating
Ringing Ears
Shrunken Testicles (this varies)
Depression
Loss of body hair (beard, chest, pubic)
Sleeping issues (wake up 1-2x a night but can go back to sleep)
Premature ejaculation

Couple of questions in starting the protocol:

1) Am I supposed to be taking herbs twice per day, if so are they the same herb twice a day then rotate to another herb the next day? Or is it two different herbs per day?
2) Is almond milk ok with protein shakes?

Thanks for listening and I wish everyone the best in their journey.

Tvella