User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I understand where he is coming from as in herbalism most herbs work best when taken for a period of time. NOT THESE. This is set up specifically so that there is no tolerance build up. The way it is listed on TMO is the best way to take those specific herbs when it comes to manipulating hormones. I would hate to see you follow that approach and build a tolerance to half your herb stock. Pointless.

Follow TMO if you want to recover. Don't reinvent the wheel. We have all been there done that. Do yourself a favor, and do what works. PFS is beyond most naturopaths scope of knowledge. Here is a different story. This is what WE do here.
    Got it - thanks for the feedback. That naturopath was an asshole anyway

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've noticed over the last few days on the protocol that my erections are getting stronger and stronger, especially in the morning. I'm just having a bitch of time finishing during sex. I'm on nofap since I moved in with my girlfriend (granted it has only been a week) but wondering if anyone has other recs for improving sensitivity and getting to the finish line.

Having sex to completion does absolute wonders for my mental state and I can't shake the feeling that ~5 good sessions in a row would give me the push I need to start feeling like myself again.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sd123 View Post
    I've noticed over the last few days on the protocol that my erections are getting stronger and stronger, especially in the morning. I'm just having a bitch of time finishing during sex. I'm on nofap since I moved in with my girlfriend (granted it has only been a week) but wondering if anyone has other recs for improving sensitivity and getting to the finish line.

Having sex to completion does absolute wonders for my mental state and I can't shake the feeling that ~5 good sessions in a row would give me the push I need to start feeling like myself again.
    Yeah, definitely stay on the no fap. You're right, it's only been a week....be patient. Also you should feel lucky you can actually have sex as many guys here can't in their current states. Do you get enjoyment out of it or is it still just mechanical at this point?

Regardless you have a great group of guys here doing what they need to do and they are taking their health into their own hands and fixing themselves. You can do the same. Just follow what is laid out and most of the guys here can help you, they pretty much all know their shit.

Dont' feel dumb or embarassed to ask questions. We don't run that kind of forum here.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 05-06-2020 at 12:47 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I get enjoyment out of it, yes - but there's def a lot of anxiety around it. And like I said, getting to the finish line is hit or miss.

Thanks, CD for the encouragement!

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sd123 View Post
    I get enjoyment out of it, yes - but there's def a lot of anxiety around it. And like I said, getting to the finish line is hit or miss.

Thanks, CD for the encouragement!
    Well, at least you won't be called a minute man....Silver lining.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"